Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old do u have to be to be able to get a card???

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by royalt6820, Oct 10, 2008.

1. :smoking:definatly worthy if it makes your quality of life better

note: he didnt ask if he qualified he asked if he was worthy. lol

2. Everyone is worthy of health and healing!

Granny :wave:

3. So how old do you have to be?

4. Old enough to register on this site.

[​IMG]

5. hello guys ...

I live in Michigan and we soon will bel able to smoke legally but i'm 19.

Would you like it ???

6. will i agree with you i my self am soon applying so i can calm my raging cns lupus

7. I turned 18 four months ago. I have medical documents to show my medical conditions. I went to an evaluation yesterday and brought a print out of my medical record that I brought up on the Kaiser website (I have Kaiser). It showed my conditions on it, so I brought it to the doctor, and he thanked me for bringing them in, he said it helps him a lot, and then he asked me some questions about them and talked to me about it, then I got my rec.

Just hit a bowl of Willie Nelson (sativa) out of the Roor I bought today :D

8. who's we? michiganders? are you insinuating that it'll be legal for everyone? while bill scheutte is still in power, i really don't see that happening.

to answer your question, 18.

9. I personally believe that the law leaves a loophole when it says "and any illness for which a doctor may believe that cannabis can be therapeutic". That phrase makes it so that my recommending doctor can recommend that I use cannabis for my bad back and severe depression.

10. [quote name='"t0ker33fa"']
    you wouldnt be quilified.[/quote]

Wrong, u can get a card for asthma.

11. I think it's 21...I could be wrong.

12. dude its not like getting a card is stopping sick people from getting their weed too, everyone should have weed and it would be even better if you can choose professional strains and smell different ones without being in a sketchy ass car with some dude you don't know

13. I think your fine once your 18

14. Actually it can. Many voters in none MMJ States use the reports of abuse to justify their no vote. :smoke:

15. I have a question. I have had multiple injuries and my right knee got shattered which makes me get chronic pains in that knee. I also have depression and migraines. I live in Texas though and well Texas and marijuana aren't good friends. Is there a way to get a CA medical card or from any other medical marijuana states and use them? Are all dispensaries face to face or do some have online orders of course on a verified medical user account.

16. Google is your friend

17. [quote name='"WildWill"']I think you guys seem to be missing something here.

Medical Marijuana is NOT a license to smoke dope recreationally. It is an important therapeutic medicine that seriously ill people NEED to survive. So saying that the MMJ law in Michigan would be "tight" if it would pass is the wrong attitude to have. While the more states that get on board with MMJ is the best thing possible, PLEASE remember that the movement is primarily for very, very sick people, not stoners who want a get out jail free card.

Personally I believe that MJ should be 100% legal in the first place, but I'm not going to do something stupid and get safe access removed for people who truly NEED MJ to survive on a daily basis.

Rethink your priorities. If you're wanting MMJ to pass just so that you can smoke legally, you need to open your heart and mind.[/quote]

Seriously.. We all know that its just a scapegoat to be able to smoke without being persecuted by the law. I mean, I'm not saying it isn't what we should be working towards, but this isn't the way to do it.

And what other medicine prescribed is meant to be smoked (no, not vaporized)?

Do you see people getting scripts for pain pills from people dressed up as poppies and then giving you a card for $40 that allows you to go apeshit and buy all the "medicine" you want?

If were gonna say its for medical uses, then put it in a pill, give it to a real pharmacist, and let a physician fill out a script for it.

The way things are going, we just look like desperate druggies. Regulate the shit for medicinal use so it can be taken seriously, then we can work towards actual legalization.