Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old are you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by schwanzmannn, Oct 16, 2008.

1. I was just wondering how old you guys are. I am 18 years old, soon to be 19

2. i turned 19 over the summer

3. nineteen in a hot minute :)

4. turned 19 in september

5. old enough...to party...

6. haahhah:hello:

7. I am 18 and I've been smoking weed since age 11.

How old were yall when you first started smoking?

8. #9 wesmanavus, Oct 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2008
    Holy shit. I feel old now... :/

9. i had my first hit when i was 14 but it didn't become serious until 15/16

10. I'm 19, and I started smoking the summer after high school was over. I'm glad I waited, I feel like I wouldn'tve been as outgoing as I was if I was toking like I am now.

11. #12 burntoutd, Oct 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2008
    I'm 13 going on 30.

Kidding or not, if you state that you are underage in the forums then you have to be banned. You're risking the future of City by doing this. *RMJL

12. Don't be shy, what are you 30, 35? Man I've smoked with friends moms who are 50+ I don't give a shit how old you are. We're all here to talk about the greatest thing on planet earth: bud:smoke:

Of course, you're probably just referring to the fact that just about everyone on here is 18-22 haha

13. i'm physically 19, but i've got an old soul, and i act like i'm 3.
    i've been smoking since i was 14.
    i've smoked almost everyday since i was 18.

14. Physically 19...old soul...acts like 3.

Impressive. Is part of you dead, too?

15. possibly my sense of humor, seeing as how i can't think of anything funny to say in response to that. haha?

16. I'll give you that one.

17. 20 and LOVIN' IT!

Nice reference to McLovin, ajwf. ^^

18. same with me and at this point im 18 and smoke weed multiple times everyday