how old are you

Discussion in 'General' started by smoketheherb, Jul 24, 2003.

?

how old are you

1. 18

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 19-21

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 22-25

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 26-30

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 31-40

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 41-50

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 51-60

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. over 60

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. how old are you

2. I turn 41 in 8 days, August 1.

3. errrmmm...cant say SEEING as anyone that answers anywhere under 18 can be kicked off the board seeing as one of the the TERMS OF AGREEMENT is you have to be 18

4. ^^^Ditto
    You newbies should realise that we have threads on this subject and there is no point posting another jus go to the "Search" Engine and look it up. And like Unkown said you will be banned if you are found out to be under 18, just delete this thread or one of the moderators will do it for you.

5. aren't polls completely annoymus?

6. mmm i think critter might be able to find out.

7. Your most probably right.

8. I will start deleting and banning anyone who ask or says they are under 18 years of age..

We have a strict policy of NO ONE under 18 should be on this site...

BH!!!!!!

9. Lol, told you all

10. 20..... good age to be.....

11. I am eighty years old. I turn ninety in febuary.

12. i'm 30 and it just keeps gettin better!

13. I'm just fucking with you. I'm 24.

14. I used to have a friend who was born on February 29th so she only aged every four years so she would be like 7 now it was so fucked up we always called her a little kid.

15. Will be 32 in august

!8 in herb years

17. isn't it possible to leave one of these polls like it was? if its totally not allowed then i guess no, but i have always wondered what age range is here. (actually i just wanna call out a bunch of 13 yr olds here, it would be fun!!!!!!! :smoking: )

18. im 10 but whose counting :)

19. Im' 19 but will turn 20 in January next year, looking forward to it. @ 20 will have been smoking bud for 4 years!!!! good fun...