how old are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by hippie john, May 9, 2003.

?

how old are ya?

1. 18 - 24

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 25 - 29

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. 30 - 34

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 36 - 39

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 40 - 49

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 50 - 59

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 60 - 69

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 70+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 35 yr old hippies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. been wanting to put this up for like a month, but keep puttin it off;).

i figured a poll will keep ya anon. so noone gets in trouble. some people are more irresposible (stupid) than people much younger than them (me, for example). I think everyone deserves to enjoy this site (but obviously, legal implications occur) and as long as you act like an adult, you are counted as an adult in my book;).

2. i am 1* years old! haha who put 70????

3. Age doesn't matter anyway it's the person... I feel sometimes that are my age are so much "younger" in a way and sometimes I wish I could be like them not worrying about the future or stuff, now don't get me wrong I'm not holding the world in my shoulders or anything like that.....

Age, what is age?

4. I'm 13 years old and proud to be president of my junior high's chess club. :D

5. yeah I wish I was younger because I feel like I act alot less mature than alot of people my age but whatever. I know I look younger because I am always getting I.D.'d even for cigs which is cool. I guess it doesn't matter how old you are as long as you are happy.

6. So.............like......what if yer 35 hippie?

7. lol poppa.

i'm 21. hippie stoner for life.

8. turned 18 april 6th.. peace out

9. who said that they were the hippie?

10. I'm a hippe at heart and proud of it!!!!!!!! But when it comes to age, I'm 25 going on 26. LOL.

********I have lost my ability to vote. What's up with that???????

11. I'm 4&1/2. I'll be back in a minute........................I have to go and get me some tit milk!!

12. ok Budhead...ROFL I was a 60's child, still am, and always will be. I'll be 50 in a few months, still tokin' and will always; hope someone is thoughtful enough to put my pipe in my casket!

13. Forget putting the pipe in the casket..................................

Fill it with weed around you and then light the end before you bury it!!

Oh yea...............................................May 19th I'll be 40!!!!!!!

14. ROFL... MSMJ gets off the floor wiping away tears. I will call my attorney to put that addendum to my will... it will take at least a kilo to put around my fat ass!

15. I'm 19....I will be 20 on July 13

16. just turned 20 in march.... still act/feel way younger though....

17. 32 and love my weed!!

18. 19, maybe someday ill get a digi and post some pics for the city

19. i'll be 26 in march

20. hey, my birthday is also JULY 13th !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =))))