How often you guys clean a pipe?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by DaGollumMan, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Once a week at the minimum. Hot running water and Q-Tips will do 95% of the work followed by a 5 minute soak in 91% iso alcohol. Rinse in water and let air dry.

2. I use a clear glass spoon pipe so I can see when it get totally black and pretty disgusting. That is, in large part, because each time I use my glass spoon pipe I clear both the bowl and the mouth piece with a 6 penny nail. I wiggle it all around to clear obstructions near either of those orafices. Prior to using the nail I clean the bowl with a piece of paper towel folded thick, then to a point with a little added saliva for that high shine. Clearly I usually smoke alone.

3. Whenever the sumbitch needs a good cleanin. xd Actually now that I think of it my pipes do need a good cleaning.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Lol, I've always liked the expression "sumbitch"

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I clean my pipe and ash catcher every 3 days. I found the greatest stuff.
    It's by the Mr. Clean in Walmart. It's called "Mean Green" and it's $5 a gallon. I filled my bong full and dumped it out in the morning into a 2-liter bottle. I have used it over at least 20 times and dumped it back into the 2-liter bottle and never had to open the gallon again. The stuff is like magic. No rubbing, no scrubbing, no salt, just crystal clear like new from an overnight soak. I've cleaned pipes that were so black I didn't even know what color they were supposed to be. Just soak it overnight.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lately I have been smoking flower more than dabs, and I use separate pieces for dabs and weed. I have been cleaning my herb pieces about twice a week for flavor and of course that like new look. Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I don't clean my pipes regularly enough, however, my roommate cleans his pipes AFTER EVERY USE! So, sometimes we smoke a bowl, and before we pack another one he'll go clean his pipe with ISO and soap and then dry it before he smokes another one. It's a bit too much for me, but his pipes are always sparkling clean and I gotta say the weed tastes much better in his pipe. He might be OCD or something lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. 20200323_195510.jpg 20200324_023345.jpg 20200323_195510.jpg 20200402_185203.jpg 20200324_023345.jpg

I run a lot of product thru my rig. I grow bud, I don't sell it. It's a big job to get thru all that product. I clean it about every 3 days & I use 91% alcohol & a Resolution dab rig cleaning kit.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I have food surface disinfectant tablets that dissolve in 1 gal water, so I know it's safe to use on my vapes mouth piece/tube to the device. I wash it after every use.

10. Never. Except for the tip with some alcohol. I hardly use my pipe but accumulate LOTS of resin over the course of 6-8 months where despite my lack of use (once or a month); I still get so stoned that I end up dropping it and breaking it anyway when getting out of cars and being barred out or forgetting it is on my lap. And if it just so happens that I end up being dry for some crazy reason, I use a bong and some kief and smoke the fuck out the shit I just spent 1 hour scraping off. :jump::jump:Haha, then I'll just chuck the glass and buy a new one whenever.

11. Totally true lol

12. Never clean mine. I keep one pipe at a time, as soon as it gets dirty I toss it out and get a new one.

13. Clean my rigs once every 7days and bong cleaned every 3 days. Make sure u change your BONG water daily tho cuz after 24hrs mold will start to form in your water,goolge it if u don't believe me!

14. lately I have been cleaning pieces daily. The residue makes me cough.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Thats good for 99 cent hash pipes.

• Like Like x 1
  16. LOL, bro that's enough.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. I'm the same way so I clean my pipes before each use.

18. Never seen a 99 cent pipe.