How often you guys clean a pipe?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by DaGollumMan, Jan 12, 2020.

1. when i cant pull any air thru the resin ;)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. [​IMG]
    When I suck in a big blob of black goo and start gagging it must be time to get out the big propane torch and cook off all the resin. :)

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I don't like to ever let my glass get too dirty. If it starts affecting the flavor enough I'll usually clean it within a few seshes of that point. I keep things pretty clean and would recommend everyone to do the same. It's a better experience and if it's just a hand pipe it takes such little effort to clean it.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yeah that’s true. Mine was nasty. I clean it now like every other day usually

• Like Like x 1
  6. Never.
    Glass pipes are so cheap now, like 5 to 10 bucks. I just throw them away after a year or two, or give them away.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Very picky about my pipes. Have a small collection of 100 or so, and they are all VERY clean. I usually clean them after 2 or 3 bowls.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. i have a glass of rubbing alcohol i drope mine in every night as i go to bed. i wake up, rinse it off, and its good to go for the day.

• Like Like x 4
  9. At least once a week.

Put glass in zip lock bag, pour enough iso alcohol to cover glass, add a good amount of salt, seal bag, shake for about a minute, pull glass, rinse, enjoy.

Edit: spelling.

something, something, subliminal message.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Daily: it don't go well otherwize!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Thanks for the responses everyone. I just cleaned it and can tell a big difference. Bought a new one too lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Always great to have a spare or two just in case.
    I had a bbq with a few friends and one of them dropped my pipe. Shattered it on my back patio. They all had looks on their faces as if to say, "Oh shit......party's over!!" Then I brought out my collection and one of my friends said, "Oh it's like THAT!" Yeah around my place it's like THAT! LOL Good smokin'.........

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Holy fuck! I dropped my pipe last night only have 1 extra. I need more lol I need a collection too

• Like Like x 1
  14. I generally clean my rigs once a week and doing so I never have issues with big oil globs or dirty rigs :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. How much do you spend on iso?

16. When my homegrown tastes like shit when I smoke it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I have the absolute best way to get a clean pipe.

Heres my steps
    1. Buy a pipe
    2. Use the pipe
    3. Break or loose the pipe before it gets dirty
    4. Buy a new clean pipe

Works flawlessly every single time.

Damn now wheres that pipe at?? time to get a clean pipe again

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Ya cure it for a few months?

• Like Like x 1
  19. I usually lose them. But yeah when it stops hitting frequently and is clearly filled to the gills with resin ill wash it out.

If you clean em frequently do you have a tub of alcohol to soak em in and keep rotating thru them.

• Like Like x 1