Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often to hit up my dealer when he's dry?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pyron, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Okay, so I only know one dealer in the place I live because I usually only smoke with my girlfriend on the weekends (who lives in another town), so I don't hit him up that much. Anyway, about 3 days ago I hit him up and he said he was dry and trying to fix that, so I was like "no probs, good luck bro". Knowing this guy, it's extremely unlikely he would let me know when he re-ups, especially considering how sparsely I buy from him, so what's an appropriate amount of time to wait to ask if he's re-upped?

I've never been an annoying customer (at least that I'm aware of) since I'll never send him more than one text a day if he doesn't respond, and I've also been punctual and respectful, never doing any shit like bringing friends with me or asking for a front or whatevz. Advice?

2. #3 AgoraReferral, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2013
    what big d said

3. ^^ spot on. He's earning MONEY, all he has to do is answer a text once in a while.

4. keep bugging him until he's forced to re up, just to shut you up. I've done this before, it works, but i was close to getting smashed up when i picked up haha :p

5. Unless he tells you otherwise, give im a call every day

6. every time you think about how you could be getting a nice fat hit

7. yea i sometimes annoy my dealer. its a business man and theyre making alot of money im sure he isnt gunna mind you wanting to give him more.

8. Thanks for the advice, guys. I went ahead and texted him. And now I'm flying on a bowl of Sour Diesel :D