How often should u use weed?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by VibesKeepMeAlive, Dec 23, 2016.

1. I'm experimenting with usage trying to find that silver lining. I want weed to be apart of my life but don't want it to hinder different aspects of my life. So how often can I use without getting dependent and effecting my life. What works best for u ?

2. There are too many factors when it comes to deciding what is best for you on an individual basis.

The dependency aspect really is affected by who you are and how effective your personal problem solving skills are as a person.

You can use weed to escape, and use that same weed to sold your problem.

There have been times I've effectively been high for months straight and been what people would consider productive. There are other times I've abused weed to avoid my problems.

It's really about how you feel and your mind set.

• Like Like x 4
  3. I speak for myself when I say this but I've been going on about 2 years full time smoking (pretty much everyday) and I find that I'm perfectly 100% fine... It only takes over your life if you let it... Addiction is more psychological than anything else I rate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. This is what I'm finding through my studies. Our minds are much more powerful than we give them credit. The issue lies within relearning and overcoming our predisposition for helplessness when it comes to addictions.

Although not to negate actual physical addictions.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Heyayayay...

*long pause*

Smoke weed everyday!

• Like Like x 4
  6. OMG this is the nightmare question of federal legalization. The feds legalize it, we will be smoking (maybe) 1 joint a day.

IDK nor franky my dear, do I care how much you smoke and will make you dependent and affect your life. I know in California we fill our own prescriptions, therefore some of us will smoke 10 times throughout the day. Everyday. 365 days a year.
    I lke being dependent on weed.

7. It all depends on yourself. Are you taking it for recreational use or medical usage?
    For a medical use the quantity that one needs goes up.

• Like Like x 1
  8. You have to figure that out yourself.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I totally concur!

10. Do u have a certain routine?

11. I don't want my professional life screwing with my weed life ..
    Therefore I smoke weed all the time ...
    Owning your own business helps

• Like Like x 3
  12. Around every hour to an hour and a half

• Like Like x 1
  13. Once a day, use it as a night cap

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  14. When I'm working or doing something responsible I'm not high. But just chilling at home? I smoke about every 2 hours or so. That's when the high wears off an I need another dose of mother green. Really in the beginning of smoking, it's gonna seem like the highs are forever. But you keep doing it, and the higher your tolerance gets. Don't do it overtly too much, cause that would then cause you to spend more to money to keep you high. Whatcha gotta do is figure out how high you want your tolerance, then keep it there.

My tolerance is at about one bong bowl for the first hit of the day, and 2 bong bowl rips after. As long as you keep checking yourself, you should be fine homie. It's gonna take some time, but you'll figure it out. Just don't be like other ngcmbl. If you stay active you'll see what I mean.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. Weed helps with sleep and o
    Thanks buddy good advice I see where u coming from

16. Like the idea I was thinking this

17. As needed, which is all the fucking time in my world.

• Like Like x 2
  18. I smoke and eat sativa all day and indica before bed

• Like Like x 2
  19. I only smoke at night really unless I have a day off or I'm out with friends. Some people can smoke all day and be fine but I'm not one of those people, I look dopey as when I'm stoned so I would get caught out fast.

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1