how often should i water and food my plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by katie, Dec 1, 2003.

1. please help, i think mine are over fert...

2. HIGH All, first you have to at least help us help you. How are you growing..soil, Hydro? Lights? Ferts your useing? How often?
    By giving us these questions.. we might be able to help or send you somewhere you can read on what your problems are and how to fix them.

3. i fert them one day with own mix fert food, and one day mix earth juice with water, on going everyday....

i am growing with soil.

4. what the heck are ya growin?????

5. of course something related with this forum

6. i fert them one day with own mix fert food, and one day mix earth juice with water, on going everyday....
    hhhm, dunno much about that. doesnt sound right to me

i am growing with soil.
    this is the only part of your whole post that i understood
    soil is good :)

7. but i know canadian grow them different than other place, they like to mix their own food with grow, micro.............

and what should i crop down for smoke when harvest?

8. that must be why i misunderstood, your growin canadian style? ill check into that for you.

and what should i crop down for smoke when harvest?
    oh my.....
    ill check into that for you too

peace

9. lmao :D

katie, the search link in the top right hand corner has caused miracles to happen :) click here for yours :)

10. ok....about the croppin an choppin part.
    you could cut your main stem when your finished and hang the sucker upside down for a week or so you COULD smoke the whole dang thing cept the stems....
    or do what the rest of us do and trim the leaves offvery nicely, still hang it, and just dry and smoke the buds....

spider mites... possibly a mixture of mild dishwashing soap and water sprayed on them. mild mind you.
    hope this helps :)

peace

11. my plants are watered by a timer set at 15 minutes every hour from a pre mixed resevoir.never heard of putting ferts in one day and watering the next ? But hey you must know how your growing or ya,all wouldnt have the growing gear ya have ?????:D