Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often should I smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SmokenTokenBud, Jun 20, 2012.

1. As long as you're being responsible and it isn't affecting your life, smoke however much you want.

I used to think there was such a thing as smoking too much, now I go through like an eighth a week minimum.

2. My own personal opinion is that if you're smoking by yourself, you're smoking too much. But that's just me. Personally, I don't like being high alone. It's no fun. Smoke as much as you want if you're in a group.

3. Yeah, but what about tolerance?

to me I quit weed before for a few days just to lower my tolerance.
    It feels fucking great to hit that again after a period though.

4. Yeah one over here! ;)

I need to take a tolerance break seriously man haha

5. When my bowl gets low... I reload.... that's why I grow....:p

6. I used to toke everyday, but I hated how high my tolerance got. I was also tired and lazy all the time. Plus I was spending more money than I had. I just smoke on weekends now. I have an easy time getting ripped and look forward to it a lot more. I'll blaze in the middle of the week sometimes should I feel so inclined.

Just start blazing. The right pace will find you.

7. Every day. (Watch out we got a badass over here)

8. all day erry day brah

9. Keep smoking man, i smoke as much as i can.

10. That's not a very good reason.. but yeah toke on my friend. Enjoy it while you've got it

11. Unless it's affecting your day-to-day life do what feels best for you. Listen to your body.

12. class and work suck though

13. Toke however much you want! Do it all day, or once a day, or once a week. 
    Your choice, just as long as you smokin :)

Toke however much you want! Do it all day, or once a day, or once a week. 
    Your choice, just as long as you smokin :)

14. I smoke a similar amount, it isn't that much.

15. what do YOU think? Can't you think for yourself? If you ask a dumbshit like me, I say you smoke a quarter of dank a day, get fired from your job and then waste the rest of your life by posting stupid shit on GC.

So, do you agree? I ask you again...what do YOU think?

16. nah. thats how people should be viewing their weed. as a way to wind down and chill after you did all the important shit. nobody wants to sit there day in and day out and just think about work and school bruh lol.

17. If you think you should maybe stop, maybe you should at least cut back for a bit.  It's all about what's comfortable, sustainable, and successful for you.  Don't put weed above everything else, but it's okay for it to be with everything else.

18. Nice sig, Bob.

hehe /Dubya

19. You should stay sober long enough to appreciate being high.

Not a second longer. :p

20. Who can stop you? If you are not affecting your personal and professional life, smoke as much as you want man...

Don't just overtake it because nothing is more important than this life.