Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Often Should I Clean My Bong Water?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Calii Budz, May 19, 2013.

1. So how often should i clean my bong?? right now i only clean it when i knock it over :D its been like 6 months and theres a thick black sludge for water.. should i clean it or go for some sort of world record? is there any health hazards??

2. I don't think there are any health hazards, but that's fucking nasty..

3. Bacteria could grow in it, I knew a guy who drank dirty old bong water before and he threw up :laughing: but other than that nothing bad happened to him...

4. That's nasty. If you leave water long enough, in the right conditions it can get mold. I don't see a reason not to change it every time?? :bongin:

5. Take a picture of it, that's disgusting 

6. I change my bong water after every use. And i clean it 2 times a week.

7. #7 DayJaVu, May 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2013
    Every time. Seriously, how the hell can you go 6 months without cleaning it or at least chaning the water? That's so gross.

Do you like your hits tasting like ass?

8. you should replace the water daily and clean weekly

9. Trolls should not be feed.......

10. Umm everytime ....if you don't want to do that, then when it turns yellow /brown.

11. should wash it out after every session, or ASAP afterwards. If your smoking again in the next hour or two then you could leave it but your next smoke wont be as nice. Should clean your bong weekly or monthly depending on how often you smoke with iso alcohol and salt or bong cleaner

12. Every day really, thats fucked up 6 months. I think the most i've left it is about 2 days but i only smoked a few times out of it during that time. 

13. I change myn every other use

14. i dont even put water in my bong

15. You flush your toilet after you take a shit or piss right, then change your bong water brother man if you got a black oily sludge then you are the current record holder, congrats on that man now get yourself some fresh water and rip a fat bowl! 

16. Funny how everyone just fell into the Troll Trap!  

17. That really confused me lol

18. depends.  sometimes after every bowl, sometimes in between sessions

thanks, ill try that iso alcohol and salt.
    i have multiple bongs, and this is the one we keep out in our shed, and its super difficult to change the water, let alone clean.
    i recently purchased a little two foot glass bong that i keep in my freezer and i have to drain the water in it before i put it back in the freezer or else it freezes solid and doesnt work. but its a super chilled hit!!