Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Often Does Your Girlfriend Give You A Blow Job?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BudBrownies, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Does she suck really good and for long time without having to ask her and whenever you want it. Or does your girlfriend dread it or not doing a good job with sucking and not being enjoyable and would rather just bang her into next week.

2. Pre much when ever I want with the exception of anywhere i want like at the mall. haha

3. Like once a day :wub:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. not my girlfriend but my hoe and my bitch give me sucky sucky all the time son

5. why is this in tokers Q&A?????  it might be question and answer but this aint the sub forum...  not hating on the thread it self but the location..  why not general, or sex, love, and relationships which is even more appropriate

6. Whenever she sees me hard she either wants to fuck or suck me off. Sometimes out of nowhere she'll just pull down my pants and get to work.

7. Never... she got a pube in her mouth, and forever quit giving me blowjobs. Not even on my birthday...

8. #8 Nugagerube, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    as soon as i read the title I knew who made this..

and for real guys stop telling him. Hes just a creep and lonely cuz he stopped stalking his ex gf so he wants to hear about your sexual relationships. 20 buck says he jerks off to every comment about bjs.

especially the one above me.