How often do you...

Discussion in 'General' started by dr_krapp, Jan 19, 2004.

?

...do you think obut the city?

1. All the time

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Every now and then

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. only when im here

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I gotta say i cant get you guys out my mind, all day i sit and wonder what ur talking bout, weed mainly i supose :p

2. Not 24/7 certainly, but I think about the city a good bit....usually wondering if anyone quoted me on anything. (Lame, yes, I know...)

Sometimes I'll remember a joke I heard here and laugh for a while...good times, good times.

3. 77777777777777777777

bastard my 777777777777777 key keeps getting suck, it just starting typing when i opend the window, so i left it there for effect

but anyway ur rite but i think the same but only when im not doing much(most of the time)

4. I sometimes think about the City when I'm out high somewhere and can't get to a computer to tell you funny shit. So much happens to me when I'm high out in public but I forget it all by the time I get home.

I think about a lot of you. I wonder what you're up to and if you're being good. ;) I worry about the people who are dealing with problems and such.

Sometimes, I'll see something or something will happen that will remind me of one of you. I think about some of you when I'm between the sheets. LOL!!!! J/K Although, I did dream about one of you the other night and it was weird since I have no clue what you look like and I don't remember what you looked like in the dream, but I remember that you were there and it was cool. :)

Geez...ok...yeah, I think about it! :p

5. I often do the same.... i usually think of this wonderful place when somehting sparks up a memory or when ever i spark up a bowl....

there's many things that friends say here that'll be lodged in my mind for ever:) so i think that'll qualify for an all the time..

6. I've been here for a week and its already #1 on my favorites list. Its a great place.

7. I had a dream about Told once...even though I don't know what he looks like either. I almost smoked weed with him in my dream...but I forget why it never happened.

8. i think about it everyday so i visit it once a day cause i love to surf the forums while stoned and im high almost everyday.

9. yey, oh yeah my bowl lol