Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you use your Gpen?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hahaha713, Jan 16, 2013.

1. I just ordered my Gpen and was just wondering how often do yall smoke out of it? i was planninng to use it as my main to smoke all day just seeing how long that gpen would last if i smoke it all day and is it relieable thanks GC!

2. I use mine all the time when I'm not around some glass, I'm assuming you know its just for concentrates and if you use it as such you should have it for a while. I strongly suggest getting the gtank as I feel it conserves the oil better over a longer period of the day. Fun fact: it is 14mm and you can hit tthe pen out of a 14mm glass piece.

3. I have an omicron which is like a higher end, overall better (but more expensive) version, and I use it multiple times every day. I've had it about 2 months.

4. are you talking about the original gtank or the glass g tank?

5. How well does your Gpen hit the Gspot?

6. I'm talking about the seperate purchase necessary gtank. The one that comes with it hits harder but burns more oil imo

7. I use cloud vape er day