Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how often do you toke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bonermahoner, Jan 15, 2006.

1. I dont smoke much. maybe 7-9 times a week. but this week was kind of an exception.

on friday i woke up and since i didnt have exams till 5th period i got to go in late. my friend picked me up and i smoked 2 bowls with him then we got food at mcdonalds and went to school. i took my exam and chilled 6th and 7th period. then right when i got home another of my friends came over and i smoked about 2 more bowls with him and we waited for another one of my friends to come and we smoked another bowl with him.

later i went to a concert and back to my friends house where i smoked 3 more bowls. that may sound like an average day for you all but i was totally smoked out. then on saturday i smoked about 7 bowls, 2 out of a hookah.

its now sunday and im buzzin like a bitch. i will sober up eventually but i might take a break till friday before i light up again.

how many of you smoke this much every weekend? do you get this crazy buzzin after?

thanks,

one

2. Hm, over a typical weekend, say, friday night - sunday night we put down like... 4-5 blunts and probably 3 or 4 joints.. sometimes more sometimes less... i don't really get burntout anymore though if thats what you mean by buzzin :O

over the whole week though its usually at least a blunt and a joint a day or somethin like that, unless i smoke before school..

probably not even close to as much as some of you tho :p

3. Wow! I really feel like a lightweight. I'd smoke more if I didn't live at home but I usually only smoke a bowl out of my dugout 2-4 times a week.

4. i smoke around 4 bowls a day everyday and around 6 to 7 on friday and saturday yes i am a pot head and proud of it

[​IMG]

5. I smoked around 2.5 grams of dro a day, outta my vaporizer or bong.

6. Up until a couple months ago I was a die hard everyday toker. I had a damn schedule and for the period of about a year and a half I didnt miss a day. But the past couple months Ive gotton myself occupied with my Tattooing and Ill find myself drawing or practicing and not wanting to smoke and being happy with it. Ive even gone a whole day without toking, even while I had a nice stash. But the weekends are always total smokedowns for me, last weekend being my max when me and 4 other people smoked 23 bowls in one night.

I average about 2-3 bowls a day, double that on the weekends.

7. 4 times a week now

8. i smoke about a bowl a day, unless i have stuff to conectrate on that day. but on weekends i smoke about 3-4 bowls a night. unfortunately i've been dry for about a week tho

9. usually about 14 times a week if i have thing my way.

Though, i've only gotten high twice this week, the bank account is suffering from christmas still.

10. Too often, i got a new quarter last week so... i pretty much spent that week high. Time for a tolerance break.

11. im not really sure how much a day but i smoke around 3 quarters every 2 weeks. Like 5 bowls a day on average

12. When here at college I smoke my first bowl once class ends, and smoke about every hour after that until sleep. During my four day weekend I smoke a bowl when I wake up and drink some tea (which I am doing now), then keep smoking all day. I can pretty much function perfectly fine while stoned now. The weed I smoke here is incredibly good and doesn't have those impurities that make you crash, it is also a lot cheaper than weed in most places.

13. 1 to 3 times a day.. depends on if I or my friends have bud. Usually before school if I have some, everday at lunch, sometimes after school, and always before bed.

14. On a day that I stay home except for school, I smoke at least 5 bowls from my bong, all weighing at .5. So roughly 2.5 grams.

But on a day that I go to my friends house after school, its a lot more.

15. I usually like to catch a buzz in the evening after I have gotten home from work. On weekends I tend to blaze 2-3 times a day. I usually don't go for a stoney buzz though, unless it is late in the night and I put on a good flick. Other night I watched the Big Labowski again. That movie fuckin kills me every time I watch it.

16. i smoke a couple times a day, and me and my friends always find a way to blaze.......

17. about a gram a day when i can afford it.. sometimes more, sometimes less. right now i'm going on 15 days without weed. killer! =(

i didn't have money for the longest time, but now that i have some, my dealer is out of town. i think he'll be back tomorrow.. so i should be good. =)

18. At least 1-2 grams a day.

19. Roughly 2 grams a day, some times less some times more. Last night was alot more heh still stoned :smoke:

20. When I wasn't on probation I would usually smoke 2 bowls give or take on the weekdays. But on the weekends I would smoke at least 4-5 blunts, joints ahoy, and 5-6 bowls... at least