Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you toke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenbliss, Jan 24, 2009.

1. #1 greenbliss, Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
    Ive met alot of people who toke way more than me and way less than me. So how often do you do it? I used to be very close to the bottom, less than once a month pre-2008 mostly because of not having connections. In 2008, my connection for weed became super easy. Still dont do it every day though, cuz I like having a sober life with a high life that complements each other, but I do it a few times per week now, which is the schedule I always would have had, If I could have.

2. I'm not very consistant because i smoked everyday in december and now i haven't for nearly a week. I guess on average i smoke about 4 days a week. When i have bud i smoke whenever i can or have time, but if i'm mooching off my friends just on the weekends.

3. every evening! :hello:

and even an occasional morning :eek:

4. #4 sikander, Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2009
    A few times a week on Fridays/Saturdays and Sunday night. I smoke more quickly now than I used to but it used to be I'd still have enough to be pretty wasted after class on Monday, too.

5. My weed smoking has picked up. Been on a t-break for over 6 months. Personal issues.

6. Just a few times a month, lately. Have to make it last, getting isn't as easy as it I'd like it to be.

7. i smoke like 3-4 joints a day :smoking: so yeah iam like blizted most of the time ;)

8. #8 Miss Does, Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2009
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFofLQq4-zs"]YouTube - So High - Twiztid[/ame]

9. I smoke too much really.

10. i smoke proably way too much. a half ounce would last me 2 days. I smoke with this chill ass kid whos a big blunt roller. he rolls so many blunts when we all chill haha my friend bought a pack of 5 philleis and we rolled them all in one day. i think i should cut back

11. Never...so far. I'm only here getting educated on the subject because most of my good friends don't toke, so I don't have many people to learn from.

12. Between 1 and 3 times per day.

13. Tuesdays, wednesdays, fridays and sometimes saturdays :D

14. I'm high most of the day... but I still get my stuff done. My problem is, I smoke with alot of people. 7-8 different people hit me up to chill on the daily. I usually wake up around 10, go out and smoke around 12. Then I'm usually on all day from there, smoking with a few different people. I probably smoke 7-8 blunts a day, along with grav bong all day.

My friends are blunt guys too, so weed is always there. Most of my friends always have weed, or money to pitch on weed. I need to slow down big time...

15. Same here.

16. I smoke WAY too much...:eek:but my brain feels fine...just fuzzy as hell in the morning like...WTF..lol..other than that i live a normal life..just in an alternate reality :Dlol

17. :smoking:AS my girl with the twiztid video

IM SO HIGH.......
    NEVER COMING
    DOWN....
    MUCH HERB LUV:bongin:
    SEXY KUSH 420

18. just every once in a while when i get the chance...not really a ahbbit for me just like to ecape from reality every once in a while:)

19. I need to cut back... Almost every day

20. Used to be multiple times per day, but ive slowed down to pretty much a few times a week since I started school again