Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you toke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JuanS, Dec 18, 2015.

1. #1 JuanS, Dec 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2015
    Probably been asked before, but let's see how often people get high in here.

In my case, usually 1-2 times per day when I have classes, and maybe like 4 times a day when I have nothing to do.

2. I wake n bake.
    I smoke half a blunt on my way to work.
    Another blunt or multiple bowls after work.
    Possibly once before I sleep.
    If I have no plans it's wide range on when and how much. :)

3. whenever I want... literally.

4. #4 CasperTheTokerGhost, Dec 18, 2015
    since mid august. wake up. shower. dab. go to school. come home dab. dab throughout the night, and before i go to bed. probably 5-7 a day. maybe 10ish on weekend per day. funny tho lol cuz today when i took a small dab i felt my lungs just tired so ima break for christmas break.

but yeah pretty much whenever i want really

5. Choice is a fickle fiend. I try not to skip days where I do not blaze. [​IMG]

6. #6 LegsBrah, Dec 18, 2015
    Whenever I don't have to hold babies/take care of small children I'm getting torched every time I feel low. To each their own though.

7. Once a day, almost every day (5 or 6 days a week).

8. All day long if I don't have anywhere to go or
    anything to do.

9. whenever i'm not doing anything with my daughter i'm always smoking lol.

10. Nightly. Smoking's always better when I'm done with everything and don't have anything left to worry about.

11. At least once a day, everyday.

12. When I pick up first spliff is after I get home .3 to .5, and then I stop because other people come back from work. Next day I could use 1.5 or 3 joints, get stoned fall asleep. Multiple times a week if I have the house to myself during the day, or nothing going on.

13. Anywhere from 3 to 15 bowls in a day, every day. Mostly out of the bong.

14. Maybe 3-5 snaps per day. If i am smoking joints then maybe 1-2.

15. Lately twice a day if im by myself trying to cut down

16. Twice a day but I am no longer able to smoke I need to get my system clean for a new job I hate having a seasonal job

17. Soon as i dont feel stoned anymore, i like to get nice and baked and let it ride out completely, usually takes at least 2 hrs. That way i actually feel a difference when i smoke instead of just continually keeping my high up all day. To each their own!

18. Towards the end of first semester I averaged probably 3-4/day and was going through an 1/8 every other day. Then once my highs started only lasting 30 minutes I had to stop. So currently 0/day bc of T breaks :(

19. Generally smoke a 1 or 2 bowls in the morning and more at night. Prefer to smoke out of the bong but mix it up every once and awhile with a joint

20. Pretty much from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed minus work and family time.