Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you toke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Joe3ltc, May 23, 2012.

1. I smoke pretty much all day, Mostly B grade type stuff, and reggie when its offered (the owner of the house we smoke at smokes it but another friend and I only bring around dank. I just smoked a good sized bowl out of my bong and hondestly, I could be higher... The high grade stuff only gets me high for a good hour and then it mellows out really quick. I am considering just smoking the rest of my bud tonight and trying to limit my usage to the weekends or 2-3 times a week, I used to be able to take a few hits of reg and be stoned for a good two hours :/ How often do you guys smoke?

2. I smoke about 3/4 times a day.

Once in the morning/when I wake up, once during the middle of the day/when I get off work, and another one or two times late at night to relax and help me fall asleep.

3. Whacha smokin on?

4. Usually only high grade stuff. Toking on a bowl of apollo 11 as I write this.

Usually only will use regs/mids as either filler for joints, or for edibles.

5. "I would only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening - or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, midevening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early mid-afternoon, or perhaps the late-midafternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning. . . But never at dusk! Never at dusk, I would never do that."

Steve Martin

6. all day brah:)

7. 2 bowl in the morning after I wake up 1 or 2 before work and 2 or 3 after work. Usually people are added to my toke sessions and sometimes people match me bowls.

Just last night went to my guys house and he had a few people over buying so we all matched and ended up smoking probably 10 bowls in one session. Twas nice

8. i like to take big ass bong snaps througout the day.

9. I smoke a few times a day. Always at 4:20 and then a few times between that and the time I go to bed

10. if i wasnt about to be drug tested i would be ripping my bong 5-10 times a day

11. The real question is, When do I NOT? lol

12. All day usually smoke a bong pack or 2 an hr

13. Only at night. Smoking during the day tends to keep me lazy

14. Usually don't blaze until around 7 or 8because I can get off work at 5 and usually don't like blazing right after cause than I just get lazy and don't do shit the rest of the day but I usually just do all my important tasks for the day and than blaze once my head doesn't need to be as clear anymore

15. I like to take snaps and keep a steady buzz when I'm smoking during the day. I like to get stoned when I'm with friends or late at night.

16. 1-4 times per day

17. Night. Every night.

18. Now that I'm working 45 hours, 1-3 times a day. I'm only working so hard to get a nice vaporizer :)

19. If i'm smoking every day usually just one bowl after school and another before bed and sometimes ill save some from that last bowl for a wake n bake. But with finals and just needing to concentrate on school i've been a weekend toker lately which keeps my tolerance low :smoke:.

edit: post 100 woot :D