Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Often Do You Smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedlover2011, Nov 15, 2011.

1. im not braggin i was just sayin how much i smoke its easier to smoke more when you you know someone who grows and pretty much get it for free but unfortunately my weekly amount might be going down very soon bc i have to move and have to find a new dealer

2. [quote name='"rollindablunt"']
    im not braggin i was just sayin how much i smoke its easier to smoke more when you you know someone who grows and pretty much get it for free but unfortunately my weekly amount might be going down very soon bc i have to move and have to find a new dealer[/quote]

Yeah man we get it your hitting up every thread to find a dealer.
    2 oz a week you'd think you would have a supply sorted.

3. i posted one thread i got it now but when i move im not gonna be able to get it unless i find a dealer im not tryin to brag or bitch or whatever just tryin to get by im not anything special just a guy that likes to smoke weed i aint talkin shit to noone so if you got a problem with me keep it to yourself

4. Everyday. One in the afternoon, one at night. I had the same habit in high school, got high honor roll all tha time. I knew it wasnt harming me, so been with that schedule for a lonngggg time now.

5. Back home in the states, maybe 4-5 times per week going through an 1/8er in about 2 weeks. Here in Holland, I've been smoking multiple times per day and go through 2 grams in <1 week.

6. [quote name='"rollindablunt"']
    i posted one thread im gonna find a dealer im tryin to brag or bitch or whatever just tryin to get by im not anything special just a guy thatso if you got a problem with me keep it to yourself[/quote]

Gtfo...

7. I put 5 times per week because that's probably the most accurate on average... if I have bud, I'll smoke 2-3 times a day until it's gone, then I might go through a period of a couple days or more where I don't smoke just because I don't have any. If I could afford it, I'd probably smoke about a gram per day everyday.

8. 4-8 times a day on weekdays.. Weekends it's rare to find me without my lungs filled with some of Mary janes goodness

9. [quote name='"cocopuff65"']4-8 times a day on weekdays.. Weekends it's rare to find me without my lungs filled with some of Mary janes goodness[/quote]

Me too bro, it gets real on the weekends haha

10. I tend to be a once in a while smoker... I'll smoke sometimes for a long time and then quit for a while till picking it back up. Mostly for job stuff, but otherwise I smoke it everyday at least 2-3 times.

11. Normally I smoke a few bowls every 1-2 hours or so...everyday.

12. Lately if I have weed its most days, probably 5 or 6 times a week. Sometimes taking days off. Unfortunatly I need money and will have no weed for a bit unless I can scrounge some up.

13. Err' day.

14. Usually once or twice a day now. I used to smoke every few hours, but I'm trying to cut to just once a week.

15. [quote name='"aero18"']Technically, rarely. I hate the taste of smoke and how it gums up my glass. I vape flowers and oil. If you mean how many times I get high, then it is usually once or twice a day although I stop vaping for a week at time whenever things come up (like finals, exams, going to my parent's house).[/quote]

I have never really smoked...ever
    But I'm high daily via different vapes
    Just Sayin

16. If I had more money I'd smoke more.

I smoke about 3-4 times a day. I have friends that have lots of money so all I do is blaze and blaze and blaze. I don't smoke nearly as much as they do lol

17. i smoke whenever i got it or somebody hits me up to smoke with em i probly smoke somewhere near a zip a week some weeks and maybe the nest me and everybody else will be dry i try to always have a little bud to help me sleep though

18. 3-4 usually

19. Smoke at like 630am, then at 4pm, then around 6 or 7, then around 9.