Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Often Do You Smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedlover2011, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Usually twice a week on the weekends only but recently I've been smoking daily.

2. I smoke to many times to count most days :)

3. I smoked weed once. It sucked.

4. #24 sk8rsian, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    Anywhere from 1 - 5 times a day, depening on the amount of weed I have at the time and what I have going on that day. Sometimes there are t breaks or I don't have money to spend on weed, ect.

5. Every time I get not high... i get high.

6. I do the same thing, lol. I take a few week break, then I usually have like $30 or $40 I can spend. I'm glad my guy delivers =).

As for smoking, I would love to say I smoke all the time...when I have a good amount, I smoke every day before bed. Usually I'm dry, and only smoke twice a W E E K.

7. I put once a day cause that's what it is most of the time except very occasional t breaks, but weekends its pretty much all the time

8. Average once a day. Sometimes up to 3 times a day. Some days not at all.

By the way it is spelled "week"

9. i love how 57% of the poll results are daily smokers

10. I smoke nearly all day everyday and usually some kind of edible before I sleep:)

11. People wake up and reach for the coffee....

I wake up and reach for the bong :bongin::bongin::bongin: :wave:

12. i smoke 1-2 o's a week dependin on if my money is right

13. [quote name='"rollindablunt"']i smoke 1-2 o's a week dependin on if my money is right[/quote]

Okay.

14. He asked how often you smoke, not if you are really good at bragging

15. I only smoke when I'm sober.

16. 2 or 3 times a day on average

17. one spliff a day keep the evil away :smoke:

18. You guys definitely blaze more than I thought. I smoke about four times a week, I'd love to do it daily but at this point I can't afford that.

19. I smoke every evening and some afternoons if I feel like I need some creativity for a design (I'm a web designer) sometimes I wonder if I need to take a break but then my work seems to have improved since I started smoking everyday so I guess it can't be a bad thing.

20. This question was worded wrong... Considering 50% of people said 1+ times a day, there should be more options as to how many times a day