How Often Do You Smoke

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokin&tokin, Feb 9, 2003.

1. hey does everyone here like to smoke with family, friends, or by themselves?????? personally i like all 3 ways. i smoke with my friends alot, but its nice not having to share your bud, or just toking by yourself is nice, you can just relax.

2. I like smoking by myself, or with friends, by myself is what i like best.

but if i go a day without getting high, its a bad day

3. i smoke whenever i can with whoever, i smoke often by myself, never with a close family member (only my 2nd cousins once a while ago) i like to smoke with my friends mostly but its always cool to toke up with somebody new

4. My sis. smokes so I always have someone to toke up with, but I like to smoke with my friends most of all.. :smoking::smoke::smoke:

5. i like to smoke alone, but usually smoke with my b/f. sometimes friends come over and they always bring stuff with them. if i was home, i'd smoke with my dad, and maybe my uncles if they were around.

6. I usually smoke alone. Every now and then I smoke with some friends.

7. I smoke with both my brothers and my mom I toke with my boys Shorty, Strech, and Bones and anyone that will match bowl for bowl and I smoke alone when I have to.
    I smoke either way but I prefer to smoke with friends they make me laugh and by the munchies

Smoke alone or smoke together a high is a high.

8. I never/rarely smoke alone..
    I need someone to talk to when im high.
    If you notice when im coming home and was out with some friends, and am still high I'll talk like crazy on the forums about anything..lol

9. Stylez1877 ur sure thats not coke ur talk'in about :p

10. i smoke mainly with friends, or my roomates. we have a tupperware container on our coffee table that is the community pot, everytime i re-up i usually put about a QP in the pot, and since me and one of my roomates deal together he does the same thing, but we always make alot of money and we keep the same 1000 dollars for everytime we re-up and we always have weed in teh pot

11. When I'm not on a break like right now, I smoke everyday. I do it alone, I do it with friends...hell, I'll smoke with anybody. As soon as someone walks through my door, I start rolling one up. I'm not stingy with my weed at all.

I smoke by myself quite a bit, too. I like the high that I get when I'm alone. Plus, I get industrious so I get a lot done.

The only people I don't smoke with is my family. I used to get high with one of my cousins all of the time when I lived in MS and I got high with one of my brothers once but no one else in my family tokes up. Everyone knows I do it and they know how much I do to try to change laws and shit but they are all kind of prim and proper. I've tried to get my mother to ponder the idea of getting high because it would help her arthritis pain but "it's illegal" so she won't do it.

12. BTW RMJL, your break should be ending soon, huh?

13. same:)

14. whenever, wherever, whith whoever.

in a perfect world anyway.

15. yea, my mom and dad used to smoke, but now that the laws have become harsher, they wont smoke with me anymore....... sucks.... damn america sucks with the marijuana laws....

16. Well in Ontario, Canada they don't really care anymore. I mean the laws are changing everyday, just two weeks ago a 16 yr old was released and found innocent for posetion of a shit load of weed. And there is a new Young offenders act that says they can only give use warnings and make use writh an easy. Every day it gets closer to being leagalized
    ANYHOe i Smoke up with my brother who is 4 yrs older then me, I want to try it along but i am ignorant to the fact that i might do something bad. I like the security of ppl around me.
    thats all
    thank you
    good night
    Aimee

17. so your in canada right? and ppl dont care if you smoke? whoah thats awesome.. i gotta move there...

yea but anyways i dont get u guys, how can you smoke by yourselves?! i mean come on, thats just boring, but its all good a smoke is a smoke no matter who your with I usually smoke with my friends it rocks...

18. i smoke with friends and by myself... I like both i mean as long as im high im happy.. But if i had to say id say with friends... i just like chilin telin stories and jokes...

19. Man guys/girls I cannot stand smokign alone, well when Im on a project or something ( Im an artist/computer animator) its ok but... I will call up peopel until I find someone to smoke with otherwise it's just a burnt session but I only smoke bud that practically rolls my eyes shut too, --- --- ....

As for who I smoke with I grew up smoking with Mom when i visited her and Dad when I was home to smoke with him... Step-mother isn't so into it, my bros. are way too young... Next to that toke with everyone in town... 98% of my state smokes so it's pretty chill......

20. I smoke with my m8s cause they sorted me out then i have to sort them out 2. I smoke with my cousins and brother 2 but i personally like smoking my own spliff now and again to.