Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you smoke??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Joey Robusto, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Usually I smoke every damn day but recently I greened out kinda and now I'm taking a break. Wby guys

2. I smoke about once every hour unless I'm sleeping

3. Right now? never. Getting clean so i can apply for a wider variety of jobs, I need money to afford more weed and a place to live; going back to living in your parent's basement gets kinda depressing after a year or so haha

But when I'm actively smoking I usually wait until my obligations are done for the day, then take a dab or a fat bong rip every 2-3 hours or so. sometimes more sometimes less. On weekends its an all day long thing; every hour probably.

4. Every single day, and steadily thought the day, no exceptions :bongin:

5. I smoke the same amount of time that a Muslim spends praying to the east a day
    It's quite spiritual at night
    RMADAN

6. Smoke a bowl every hour or so.

7. Before probation, I smoked almost every day, except for days that I worked early in the morning. Now I don't smoke at all. I miss weed.  :mad:

8. What I usually do is buy enough to last me a week or two of smoking daily, then when I smoke it all I take a break for the same length of time I smoked for. (not including getting smoked up)

So I'm high 50% of the time.

9. 2 hits twice a day. So far thats a bowl a day. If I want to be really faded (low tolerance) I will take a 3rd hit.

10. I'd say once in the morning, once at noon, and finally at night. Smoking at night is the best, always relaxes the mind. :bongin:

11. I vape from my MFLB 3 times a day.
    Morning afternoon night

Afternoon also involves work too lol

12. Usually smoke 4 to 5 times a week. Usually early in the mornings on my day off. Theres nothing like being blasted at 7 am, and taking a morning walk around the neighborhood.  :smoking:

13. Job give out random urine test so I cut back to smoking on weekends.