How often do you smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by valogirl666, Feb 19, 2013.

1. I've found that I smoke everyday. Multiple times. For the past two years.
    What about you guys?

2. Everyday. Average is three joints a day but the plan is to only smoke two a day unless I'm with the guys.

3. Every day, twice a day. Sometimes more if I'm going to be going out grocery shopping or out and about. I have stomach issues so it causes me pain, afternoon and night is usually when I smoke but if I'm going to be out I don't want to be stricken with pain for whatever reason so I like to smoke before I leave somewhere.

4. Once a day on weekdays, 2-4 times on Friday and Sunday.

5. 5x a week. If i had more money id do it every day.

6. i wake up, and i smoke. sometimes i smoke 1 bowl, sometimes i vape and then smoke or sometimes i just go crazy and pack multiple bowls. i'll chill for a bit, do some work then... you guess it... SMOKE!

lol i smoke several times a day and have been for quite some time now. i'll toss an edible in every now and again.

7. Everyday. Wake n bake before work. Blaze on lunch. Blaze after work. Blaze two or three more times between the end of work and bed time.

I usually use my bowl which is kinda small but it saves weed. Just gotta smoke quality weed to get higher off fewer rips

8. errday when probation isnt in effect. like now .... :(

9. As much as possible, can't afford too much atm but i'm growing now so that should soon change.

10. Bowl in the morning. Couple bowls at night.
    on special occasions all day long. Gets expensive though.
    Im thinking about growing.

11. I am basically high all day every day I wake up and get stoned and when I feel I am not stoned anymore I get stoned again, but yea it is very costly if I had a good grow and was able to grow buds I would be happy chiefing then I could save a ton of money!

12. once or twice a week, used to smoke everyday, i just don't have the time anymore

13. Every day, stopped smoking before work though like today i work at 4 so im waiting til after work to spark up even though i was up at 830 haha

14. GC smokes a whole fucking lot :p

I smoke a bowl every night that I'm not at work. On days off I'll smoke more.

15. I would by high till my spirit would fly but I can't afford it :( soooooooooo I started growing :)

16. Everyday, around a gram a day. I really don't need this much though..

17. 1-3 vapor genie bowls a day, generally all split with my gf.
    Based on life schedule it varies a lot. Usually only smoke together, we manage about an 1/8th for just under 2 weeks. Once living situation is more appropriate, I'll be self supplied :)

18. Every day. 1-3 bowls a day depending on mood

19. usually allday everyday until recently, as i've noticed a slight depression coming on and i'm just not enjoying things in life that much when sober. I'm thinking of only seshing on weekends or nights to keep a keep clear head and hopefully regain motivation, and learn to appreciate some of life's other pleasures that i can't seem to grasp right now.

20. I had just started toking daily (periodic MFLB vapes throughout the day) when I got busted. Depending on my circumstances, I will go back to this method.