Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do YOU smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UpstateToking, Aug 15, 2012.

1. I smoke according to how much money i have. If only i grew id blaze at least 10 bowls. Since im currently funemployed its usually 1-2 bowls

2. You sir, are living large.

3. -suddenly starts wondering why I've never counted the number of bowls a day-

i just smoke all day.. when my bowl in my bong, vape, or bowl gets done, i refill and hit something else :smoke: :bongin: :smoking:

4. I don't really pay attention but id say about 10 maybe 15 on a lazy day

5. I usually vape a bowl or two a day although I'm gonna have to cut back once classes start. I'm just way too lazy and I just get even lazier when I'm high lol

6. Depends, at one point I use to smoke 2-3 joints a day and some bowl hits. Havent smoked in about a week and I wanna go back to just smoking on the weekends or once in a while. Gets me higher and waste less weed.

7. i see what you did there :cool:

8. When I have over an 1/8th, probably 3 bowls a day.

When I have less than an 1/8th, probably one bowl every two days.