Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you smoke? (poll)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CyclicDreams, Nov 17, 2012.

1. GC, I was just curious how often we all smoke :smoking:

2. Wheres the poll brah?

3. erry day

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgJSGgieTxU]Smoking Weed (All Day) - YouTube[/ame]

4. You have to give it a second. If you create a poll, you create the options for the poll after you've already created the thread.

5. 1 bowl a day everyday.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crdp30kRG3U]Dr Dre - The Next Episode - YouTube[/ame]

7. Depends on my mood...I'll do it daily for a week to two weeks then maybe only do it once or twice a week for the next month.

8. Mostly weekends (Fri-Sun) and occasionally on weekdays.

9. At least once a day.

10. about 5-7 times a day

11. I strive for at least once a day but their is time where it's only 2-3 times a week.

[quote name='"Elechronic"']"What do you think Sarge, do you think this is paraphernalia?" "Well, it does say 'weed loading surface' on it."

12. I kinda figured most blades would vote for everyday, when i came into the thread i was thinking it would be split in increments from every few days to a dozen times a day.

Voted every day.

13. Everyday pretty much. if I have weed, that is. :D

14. I smoke/vape everyday twice or thrice a day.

15. Just recently cut down from 5 years of everyday use to just weekends. My weekends are fri - mon though :p

16. Consider the source =) You are on a forum for weed smokers and growers. Most of us have love for the herb. If I goto a Photographer's Forum I wonder how many use their cameras all the time =) Just saying. I love this community, no judgement over my habits

17. We wininnin hoeee! I told yall yup true bitch yep true true everyday smokin FTW!!!