Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you smoke alone? And do you enjoy it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by valogirl666, Aug 16, 2012.

1. i was meant too be alone...so i smoke alone all the time and love it..

2. More weed for you!

3. #43 CaptainBeyond, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    These days I only smoke alone.

I used to smoke it with all my friends years ago.  I was happy to share it but they all smoked like 95% of the bag ...that I had paid 100% of.

4. I love love love smoking alone :)

5. I smoke alone 90% of the time. but its that time in life where you do :p. Fuck you work!

6. I actually smoke 99% alone, and I love it.

If I do sesh with others...
    I get my joint, I roll another for the other(s) participating . Every body gets there own to smoke to the head.

Same goes with bowls and dabs.

At the house of dabs..
    You get your own rig, dish of oil and dabber.

Get high.

7. Been smoking alone for a few months now, it's nice going at your own pace, smoking at your own leisure.

8. i spent two semesters @ university (i know, terrible  :( ) and i smoked with friends every day except for a one-month break

i prob. smoked by myself a few times per week after i worked out @ the gym

but since i dropped out of college, i normally smoke by myself when i get off work

i typically listen to music on my iPod or iPod touch while smoking

and when i'm done smoking, i'm either playing a video game, writing a song, surfing the net, or watching somethin interesting on t.v.

i just wish i had a g/f who enjoys smoking trees as much as i do  :(

9. 90% of the time, hell yes I enjoy it.

10. I always smoke alone. It's kinda sad at times. I have Seasonal Affective, and Depression in general, so I always feel kinda lonely. I usuay listen to music or watch a movie. Problem is I find myself gravitating to the same albums and movies, so its never anything new

11. 8tracks.

i smoke alone 9/10 times.  i enjoy smoking alone but it's nice to smoke with friends too.

13. I'll smoke with anyone who wants to but i actaully like being alone when i get lit.

14. I mostly smoke alone,sometimes with a friend/ friends.Its different,but I like it more alone or with one other person. Just watching something and laughing on a coach is awesome alone or with a friend.

15. Most of the week is by myself, I only smoke with one other person.

16. Smoking alone at night is the best, especially when you can pick your own music and relax.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I smoke with a tiny group of friends a lot but I always enjoy a bowl or two alone before bed or just relaxing for the night

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Smoke alone about once a week and blaze everyday but Monday. I usually blaze alone on sunday morning it's pretty chilling but prefer smoking with my mates most of the time.

19. Pretty much 99.99% solo. Mostly just micro joints( enough to get a buzz) then on the weekends I go full retard. Nothing like fealing your music and going on a roller coaster ride.

But ya I don't know anybody that smokes

20. I smoke by myself sometimes, but only in very small amounts. I like to do stuff to keep me busy like clean or learn something new.

When I'm with friends we usually exchange old funny stories or I will argue my case on why the Marvel movie verse is mediocre. I try not to get too baked.