Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you smoke alone? And do you enjoy it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by valogirl666, Aug 16, 2012.

1. I rarely smoke with my friends, because I always end up having to pack people bowls, more for me :D

2. 45% of the time

3. Don't smoke alone get blazed and start a thread conversation with other blades its awesome!!!!

4. I smoke alone daily in the evening and wouldn't have it any other way. Nothing like being high and zoning out on your own.

5. I usually toke up every night before I got to bed but I gave the rest of my stuff to a friend because I wanted him to try it since it was a sample that was given to me. But anywho, my advice to you is just be open about it and give off the impression that weed really isn't bad for you, which I'd assume they think it is, and after a while they'll eventually come to you if they ever want to try it or if the conversation is about weed and how it's really not bad for you etc blah blah blah just ask them in a non persuasive voice, "Do you want to try it? I have some if you want, it's up to you." No peer pressure, just pure curiosity.

6. I smoke alone all the time too, a lonely stoner:(
    My girlfriend dosnt smoke bud either, and the guys i used to smoke with are pretty big douche bags, like seriously, they let me hit a bowl of moss one time and ripped me off more then 80$ and one of them tryed to piss on me when we were smokeing. When i smoke alone i usually talk to my girlfriend, wAtch tv, read a book, play video games, have phone sex, take a walk downtown, i live in hilo hawaii so somtimes it can be quite pretty... Haha nah, downtowns a crack addict territory but some people are pretty kewl and give some good herb deals

7. Smoking alone is fun, but you gotta be in the mood haven't you.
    I guess  if i'm stressed or tired... smoking alone is cool, because you just end up thinking haha

8. #29 SoothingSynesthesia, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
    Well before it was half and half, now it's most of the time I am with the same two friends. Soon it'll be mostly alone because sharing is expensive! Plus other reasons that involve one of them taking a break etc. etc.
    I love smoking with my friends and being alone. Right now I just solo seshed actually! It's great coming home from work and smoking a bowl, it really helps me to unwind and loosen up my back  :smoke:

9. Almost everyday I smoke at least once a day alone on most days but I usually smoke multiple times a day and I usually am almost always with my best friend.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

10. Like 90% of the time for me. Doesn't really bother me just more for myself haha

11. I pretty much prefer to do any and all drugs alone. I dont like having to think about conversation or entertaining others. I just like to get lost in my head or a solo activity.

12. I smoke alone a couple times a week. I enjoy it about 60-70% of the time.

13. I usually smoke by myself all the time. I don't really like getting high with people unless I'm close to them.

I'm the same way.  I'm not one of those people who can smoke with large groups of random people, it usually tweaks me out haha. 

15. I smoke by myself a lot of the time, always at night before I go to bed.  Smoking with close friends is a great time, but to me there is nothing like getting blazed and putting on your favorite CD or movie and just chilling out.

16. I always smoke alone. I don't have many friends, if any. I actually enjoy smoking alone.

17. I smoke alone everyday. My fiancé smokes with me most days also and I have one friend here who smokes and a few back home. The only person I've ever asked to try smoking was my fiancé and he's a stoner now so that worked out well for me. When I smoke alone I usually knit or watch tv or play games. I also smoke alone while running errands most days.

18. Im not particularly fussy about the presence of others, or lack thereof, just give me gud kush and I'm all set. However my wake-n-bake sessions in the mornin must remain a solo activity bcoz thats when I meditate, reflect and just enjoy my own mental space.

"Everything is better when u are high"

19. No girlfriend, all my friends moved away to college, ... I smoke alone daily. I do enjoy but I miss my buds