Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you smoke a week?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Aug 13, 2012.

1. [quote name='"chippin"']About a Half Pound A week[/quote]

Nice. Props.

2. Bout .5 a day, usually two good seshes per day. So right around an eighter, 45 a week. Not the best not the worst. Been doin this for about a year straight now so the tolerance is gettin higher.. Ive always been a conserver though so even tho I smoke daily it's not a TON so the tolerance isnt horrible yet!

3. .3 every friday and saturday, sometimes 2 weeks in between sometimes only one night

4. [quote name='"chippin"']About a Half Pound A week[/quote]

32 grams a day? Give or take a little of course....

5. Maybe a gram probably a little less

6. A quater a week if i have the money. I've been slowing down though.

7. I have an ounce and that could probably last me half a year.

8. I mostly vape but sometimes use my bong. I usually just buy eights and it lasts me 2-3 weeks vaping 2-3 bowls every night. I get where i need to be.

9. Heres a couple of questions for people who toke everyday
    1 Doesnt it get boring?
    2 Isnt it expensive?
    3 Isnt your tolerance high?
    4 Are you addicted?
    5 I heard this makes you depressed, true?

Its all about moderation

10. [quote name='"stoned42"']Heres a couple of questions for people who toke everyday
    1 Doesnt it get boring?
    2 Isnt it expensive?
    4 Are you addicted?

Its all about moderation[/quote]
    Let's see what Blake thinks...

Attached Files:

11. :laughing:

12. About 3-4 times a week, hoping to make it seven days a week and more bud each time I smoke.

13. back in highschool I would smoke a ounce a week easy,

now a days I smoke from a quarter to a half oz

14. [quote name='"stoned42"']Heres a couple of questions for people who toke everyday
    1 Doesnt it get boring?
    2 Isnt it expensive?
    4 Are you addicted?

1) No
    2) not for me
    3) Not at all, I smoke roughly the same amount per well that I have for years and still get baked
    4) No, I use cannabis as an alternative to nasty chemical meds that are addictive.
    5) Marijuana can stimulate depression, but it isn't the cause. True clinical depression is most often caused by other factors. Marijuana gets blamed because people with depression often attempt to self medicate, but fail because they are treating symptoms rather than the cause.

15. 1. hell no, i love smoking
    2. Nah I only spend 60 bucks a week
    3. I've been blazing for 2 years straight and my tolerance is stupid low, one hit from my MGW bong and im high for an hr and a half!
    4.No, addiction is in the mind, I want to smoke weed, I dont need to smoke
    5. Fuck no, I'm happier than 90% of the ppl i know haha

:smoke:

16. [quote name='"stoned42"']Heres a couple of questions for people who toke everyday
    1 Doesnt it get boring?
    2 Isnt it expensive?
    4 Are you addicted?

1. Nope
    2. I have a low tolerance plus I vape so no
    3.nope
    4. Physically impossible
    5. ^
    Also I smoke for medicinal reasons too not just for fun,

17. Lately its been everyday, about 3 times a day (doesn't mean 3 bowls, just 3 different sesh's) It was starting to get expensive so i cut down to weekends, but now i have a couple jobs so its back on!

18. 1. No, weed is the best way to see things in a different way and to meditate about yourself and the world that surounds you.
    2. Yes but I just adapted myself to it, money is just inconsequencial compared to what weed brings me.
    3. Yes, so what? (refer to answer #2)
    4. Some may say I'm addicted, but for me keeping a higher life quality and well-being is not addiction.
    5. False, complete oposite. How the fuck can the HEALING of the nation make you ill.

FUCK MODERATION!
    :bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin:

19. depends on how much I have. I can smoke a 1/8th in a week but I can stretch a gram for a whole week smoking everyday. I usually only smoke a 1/2 bowl each time though.

20. 3 times a week