Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you smoke a week?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Ussually an eight of dank through the vape or a quarter
    of lower quality.

2. [quote name='"stoned42"']I smoke 0.5-1 grams, is that too much?
    How much do you smoke
    :smoke:[/quote]

A week? That's not too much at all, I go through that in two days maximum.

3. A 1/4 or a little more

4. Like 0.5-3 grams everyday. 3.5-21 grams a week. :rolleyes:
    Depends on school / work / social stuff.

5. 1/8 a week usually. im trying to cut down because of school :/

6. I usually smoke around 5gs a week. I buy a half every two and sell my brother an 8tha and save a few gs just so I can have a different flavor for the next few weeks :) also so if I wanna smoke a blunt I don't stress about running out!

7. 4 Grams of High Mids in 2-4 Days,I try......

8. I usually go through a couple bong hits a day if I have weed and then (I noticed a weird pattern) I'll stop smoking for a month without planning on it, just because I couldn't be bothered to buy weed cause I'm lazy. I guess the frequent tolerance breaks are why I'm such a lightweight.

9. [quote name='"420dopeaf"']

o_O i think youve been stalking me and copying my smoke schedule Lolol cause thats literally exactly what i was getting ready to post. same words and all its like you took the words/numbers right outta my brain lol[/quote]

lmao minds think alike

10. [quote name='"SplitGenetics"']

lmao minds think alike[/quote]

lol i guess us Nyc/queens boys think alike :smoke:

11. I vape 2 times and smoke at least once. Around 2g. a day.

12. Last school year was about half a gram a day
    This summer has been anywhere from that to 1.5 a day. Just got a vape so I've been able to cut down a lot. As long as I don't vape more than 2 times a day I struggle to get through .5. Its nice.

13. Because it was the summer and I was making more money, I would go through 2 grams in a week maybe an 1/8th if im tryna be a hardass lol. Since school is starting up in like 2 weeks, I would like to be able to make 1.5 last a week

14. I'd say I go through about an 1/8th myself... not counting throwing in on occasions

15. Almost every day as of late.

16. About a Half Pound A week

17. #77 TreeTrunkBuddha, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    1 to 2 grams

18. Gram of buds a day, at least one snap with kief, and 1-3 dabs a day......so a decent amount

19. I smoke probably around an ounce a week. So no that's not too much :)

20. I usually smoke about an 1/8th a week, but now I am stopping until my birthday to get rid of my tolerance.