Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you smoke a week?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Aug 13, 2012.

1. yup still illegal, sucks but what can ya do, just had to find a good reliable dealer

2. If only they existed :smoking:

3. they do u just have to go through all the shit ones till u come across a good one

4. everyday from 1 to 10 times a day. bout a quarter a week.

5. Yep I found a decent one :smoke:
    all you other ppl smoke way too much :smoking:

6. [quote name='"stoned42"']

Yep I found a decent one :smoke:
    all you other ppl smoke way too much :smoking:[/quote]

That is true my friend,but also consider the fact that we arent bitchmade freshmen. *(Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)*

7. Used to smoke anywhere from .5 to 2 grams. When I was younger it was more like an 8th/quarter.

If I chose to smoke now it would be once a week. If even that.

8. About 6 times a day. 8-14 grams a week

9. usually 2 smoke sessions a day, a few bowls there. Lets see... i think i just went through 2 dub sacks in the last week and it was a little more then usual. so probably about an eighth

10. I go through about a half o a week smoke quite often more on days where I am not doing anything but I pay 150 for decent outdoor

11. A Pound a day. Get your lungs up.

12. 1/4 a week by myself on average. Probably another 1/8 to 1/4 per week with friends.

13. You serious? LMFAO

14. [quote name='"SplitGenetics"']About 6 times a day. 8-14 grams a week[/quote]

o_O i think youve been stalking me and copying my smoke schedule Lolol cause thats literally exactly what i was getting ready to post. same words and all its like you took the words/numbers right outta my brain lol

15. [quote name='"stoned42"']

You serious? LMFAO[/quote]

haha yea. Im not ashamed either, but also dont want to sound cocky haha. Last post i was douchen'. sorry.

16. Probably around an eighth - quarter a week depending on who I hang out with, how much I work, etc.

17. I'll usually get an 8th every two or three days which is enough for me to smoke every day of the week.

18. I dont get it, how has that affected your life? most ppl who I know smoke less but everyday and they say life is shit without weed :eek:

19. We have a comedian here :rolleyes:

20. About a gram or two of some chron the the face everyday