Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how often do you see your dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by charmandy, Aug 26, 2010.

1. been smokin for a while now, almost a year, and i primarily buy in 1/8s cause its easy to spare a 20. i know it adds up as more expensive but its easier for my lifestyle.

but uh, i smoke that 1/8 fast, 2 or 3 days. then i go get more.

i see my dealer like....2 or 3 times a week.

sometimes i get paranoid though...i assume it annoys him that i buy so frequently.

so, buyers, how often do you see your dealers and dealers, how often do you see certain buyers?

(not gonna lie, this thread is mostly for my clarity)

2. I buy an Ounce 3 times a day....lol....I see him once or twice a week

3. There's no reason that he should be annoyed that you buy so often. That is what drug dealers do so I bet he's happy about it.

However, if you buy that often I would seriously consider upgrading to a 1/4.

For me, I buy a quarter about every two weeks.

4. I see a dealer of mine almost daily since it's summer, but I'm sure that will change to weekly or bi-weekly when college starts up soon.

5. I get two o's every other friday.

6. every week or two it seems. As of late though, I have been smoking up quite a storm lol.

7. I go through a quarter around every 2 weeks.
    So i see my dealer about twice a month. Its not because i don't like going or its inconvenient, thats just the way it goes down.

8. Yea, he doesnt care how often you buy for the most part. My dealer sold a Quarter every day to the same guy. Hes making money, thats about all he really cares about. and from the price you listed, i would think your getting mids. How much is a Quarter, cause if its like $30-35 you will be saving some money by getting quarters, maybe even halfs.

9. #9 Grassy in FL, Aug 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2010
    When ever my friends want some bud I am glad they ask me! I wish more people would ask me. But I don't want people like my family to know I have bud.

[Nice job editing but talking of trafficking/dealing in any way, shape or form is not allowed here. -FW]

10. No talk of dealing on Grasscity man....

11. mine is fam, so weekly is normal and comfortable. sometimes twice a week, love to see our dealer any day : )

12. Every day when I look in the mirror.

13. I used to see my dealer close to every few days but I gotta get a new dealer so im not sure how often i will see the new one

14. Erry Friday

15. Hahaha So you sell weed to you're reflection...

I see my dealer no more now...I'm on tolerance break...and I'm sick and tired of dealers...But whatever time to grow (just so paranoid ill get caught alot of drug bust's happening at the moment)

BUT SOME PEOPLE GOT CAUGHT WITH 86 PLANTS AND GOT OFF WITH A WARNING. :) go canada!

16. everyday, atleast 4-5x a week.

17. about once every 1 or 2 weeks

18. I usually buy an ounce at a time, and I end up seeing my dealer once every couple weeks.

19. #19 lilro, Aug 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2010
    If you're buying 3 8ths a week, You might as well take a one week t-break and buy a half with that money. Better deal

EDIT: I just know someone will tell me 3 8ths don't equal a half. I know this. But his dealer will probably cut the price a little and it ends up being the same

20. Every two weeks or so. But then again, I'm broke as hell. :(