Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you put kief on your bowls?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jeffy2134, Jan 16, 2013.

1. On average, how often do u throw kief on top of a bowl?

For me, since I have a Cosmic grinder, i pretty much always have kief and its rare for me to not put kief on the bowl. It gets me a lot higher so I save weed since i dont have to smoke as much. Id much rather have a bowl with kief than without.

2. Yeah man who wouldn't like that all the time? Haha but I do it when I've saved up a bit, then usually put 1/3 of the bottom on for each bowl. Or ill add it to my spliff

3. i dont like to break out my kief maker vary often but when i do i usally just load straight bowls of kief

4. Never. I save it until I can either roll a joint or fill the whole bowl

5. What do u mean by kief maker? Grinder?

6. I'm a collector so rarely. I prefer a big ball out of a press

7. Ye olde kief-making method... :smoke:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx8Axg90ah8"]How to make A LOT of KIEF in 2 Minutes! - YouTube[/ame]

I like to have a bowl with kief on it from time to time but I generally save it up as much I can until I put it in a water pipe of some sort - bong is optimal imho.

8. I usually wait until the kief catcher is full. Then I have at it

9. lately ive been topping all my bowls with kief. i had a lot so i figured id get extra high :D but im gonna be saving my kief for a month or so and maybe press it or something

10. so what i use to make kief is your basic baking sifter i added a small silk screen under the metal screen it has i turn the handle and keif comes out bottom http://www.greatknives.com/Ateco Photos/1260.jpg costs like 1$ and i can get atlest 2 bowls of kief in under 5 mins

11. Whenever I have enough for a bowl lol. Which reminds me, I should probably just let the chamber fill so I'll have a shitload of kief. :smoking:

12. errrry day. My space case is a kief machine.

13. I got a kiefbox and I'll usually throw kief on 2-3 snaps through out the day only scraping from half of the tray. Then after a week or so on the weekend I'll throw kief on the majority of my hits, or take a couple rips or straight kief.

14. I will top at least one bowl with kief every time I smoke, so maybe 2-3 bowls/day have kief on them