How often do you masturbate?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by twitchydude420, Aug 8, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Thepreppytoker"']Before bed. Much better than taking a sleeping pill.[/quote]

this. rubbing one out before you sleep, will help you sleep, at least for me it does;

usually once a day, sometimes not it all, idk, depends on the mood im in

2. Every 3 or 4 days.

3. Damn, I masturbate alot more than you guys. Back when I was like 14 id wack it like 4 times a day.

4. every 2-3 days

5. I think that's normal man haha

I remember when I was 14 I faked sick for like a week just so I could stay home from school and jerk it

6. I masturbate like a 10 year old boy who just learned how to lock his bathroom door. Lol nah but seriously me and my girlfriend have sex about 6 times a day and i masturbate each time before we do it.

Thats College couples for ya huh ? LOL

7. Not saying I do this everyday, but my maximum times was 13. The world record is 36 and I was trying to beat it

8. 1-4 times a day, my record was 6 or 7 I believe

9. once or twice a day, everyday. Masterbate if you feel the urge to masterbate

10. Once or twice a week, But i don't really need to wank it

11. Atleast once a day. Most times before going to sleep, but if Im home the whole day doing uni stuff or just hangin I might do it 2 or 3 times :X

12. Usually once a day

i fondle myself most times i have a room to myself and the mood strikes me, but keep the cumming to once daily due to hassle

13. 0-2 times a day. All depends on my mood I guess. Sometimes I'll go days without it, and other times it's day after day after day

14. once or twice every TWO weeks (tho thats the average..it has been up as far as 5-7 every two weeks...after that it goes back down to the once or twice every two weeks)....is that normal? lol.....i kinda also like the feeling i get when i don't rub one off after a week...ass and titties look so glorious then

alot of the times i'll not even think about wacking it until i start having sex dreams and in them..i'm horny and i can feel those waves that come before the ejactulation(sp..i'm tired) ....when i wake up i know what needs to happen...:D

i thought my friend was crazy when he said he wacked it 10+ times a day.....where do you guys find the time? lol

15. Never anymore XD

16. Generally about 1.5 times per day on average. By that I mean 3 wanks in 2 days, not that I do half a wank lol.

17. haven't in 5 months.

18. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']

I remember when I was 14 I faked sick for like a week just so I could stay home from school and jerk it[/quote]

Haha damn that's some fucked up shit!

19. Usually at least a few times a week. Was on that once a day shit, thought it was a bit excessive.