Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you guys stay clean?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 69Muscle, Apr 12, 2005.

1. I'm currently on a clean streak, not because I can't get any. Just because i find it i'm using it for maintaince purposes at this point then actually getting high. I do this about every other month for about 5 days (if I can last that long).

It was just a crazy weekend, about 1/4 was smoked between a couple buds and i'm just blah about it. But when I come off a clean streak now that the body isn't saturated with THC the first toke is AWESOME!

I recommend a 5 day clean out to all you vets. Anyone else do a clean out to enjoy it more?

2. i have done that before .. really does pay off

3. I usually take 1-2 week breeaks a month. So I stay high and keep $ in the pockets.

4. I usually last about 12 hours. but that's not with just pot.

5. i havent been clean in a while but im about to, comin down feels shitty nowadays

6. ya ill like smoke hella for like a couple months then stop for months

7. im going seven days (one week) starting last night until 420 =].

8. i'm thinking about doing it again. every month or so, i get freaked that i might be smoking too much, and i 'decide' not to smoke for a little while (usually just a week or so) to convince myself i'm still fine. i try to time it so i have a camping trip or the day after a big project is due, or something, so i get to relax more than usual after i'm done =)

9. i love having $ in my pocket...the longest i stayed clean was a month...and i bought 2 ounces and my first 3 bowls were awesome...

10. I stay clean for about a weekend and then when I blaze on monday i'm high as a kite.

11. i'm always high....I have been high for about 2 or 3 months and it has been the best, when I fall asleep I have a custom tank that is attached to a mask which contains the just right about of THC to keep me high when I wake up, and I always have pounds of bud around my house and prolly like 20 fat blunts rolled up all the time...i love weed

12. And youre full of it

13. Those tanks are great my friend's brother has one. Man that guy is high all the time! I wish I could afford one...

14. Ill very rarely take a break unless I really need to. When I do though it's kind of good to get my tolerence down.

15. i an on the longest clean streak in 9 years due to probation.....it's been about 3 months:(