Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you guys pickup and how much you get

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MrMunchies, Mar 30, 2012.

1. I usually pick up 3 times a week,depends on the cash.I usually get 1-3G depending on how much cash i get.What about you guys:wave:

2. I usually pick up a half an oz once every two weeks.

3. Hey buddy, go without smoking for a week and you could buy twice as much rather than getting grams.

4. I usually just pickup once a month... 4 ounces lasts me about 4.5 weeks.

5. usually a qp every cpl months

6. Qtr- half zipper weekly, half is on the more occasional end and sometimes less than a Qtr. If I have a lot of work going on

7. The past month I've been trying to buy a 1/8th every monday and smoke only a .5g a day. I failed this past weekend, bout a quarter over 3 days from one of my roommates. I don't normally buy from him but he was offering it at 40/eighth instead of the usual 50 I pay so I figured why not. Made edibles with the first 1/8th just cuz and smoked through the other one.

The weed was horrible and pretty much a waste of 80 bucks, very little high and it smelled like generic outdoor. Just kinda left me burnt out and I had to smoke a lot.

Once my finances stop being so wonky I plan on buying a O a month. I can get some dankity dank up here in NY for anywhere from 260-300 a O which is much more economical then me buying 50 bags.

8. #8 CaliOGKush, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    I like to pick up enough for 2 weeks but I've been having to pick up everyday now since I've been smoking a lot more since I got my Rec, but... I do have 2 great dispensaries within a 90 second walk

I'm not sure how much I smoke yet, that's what I am trying to figure out, I used to smoke 1g a day.. now lately it's been 4g a day. It's been quickly rising though, not sure where to put the pin so I know how much I have to spend monthly to get what I need.

9. quarts and zips depending on which I can afford.
    anything less feels like a rip off.

10. I usually buy 1/8ths at a time if it's herb I have smoked before and like. Mids or something just to smoke if my dealer is out of good stuff, maybe 1 gram, no more than 2. The 1/8th I currently have has lasted me about two weeks so far, with about 1g left. So, basically every two weeks to a month.

11. Easier said than done :smoke:

12. Half oz every 2-3 weeks whenever I have money. Right now I'm just picking up grams whenever I can, maybe once or twice a month

13. usually a dime about every weekend. i only smoke on the weekends.

14. Isn't a dime a $10-gram or is it .5? I haven't heard someone say dime or dub in a long time...

Why not spend atleast $20 and smoke some dank

15. or man up and ask for that raise you've been waiting on. :smoke:

16. Lately I've been picking up 5/8ths every week.

17. I get 4 grams every week and a half.

18. pick up every 1-2 weeks, usually a few oz's or more.

19. Half oz every week

20. A dime is a 10 dollar bag, mine are grams but others only get .5 grams. Dimes are 10 dollar bags, so varied amounts. Dubs are 20 dollar bags. I get 2 gram in miine most get 1. :wave: