How often do you guys do this...

Discussion in 'General' started by Justin127, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Stay at home all day, literally just eat, blaze and sit on the computer. I do this like twice a week, and days like this are fucking awesome I uually blaze like 8 times on days like these.

2. I do it all the time but normally at night. Can't beat a good wake and bake though. Work prevents me form having stoner days though. I always smoke around 11 and hang out with a few friends until like 1 am and then just lay down and listen to music or watch Rocko's Modern Life and Ren and Stimpy until like 3 and go to sleep until 9 and wake up and go to work.
    But every day the oppurtunity arises, i love a good wake and bake.

3. Yeah I usually do this at night into early morning..minus the eating part.:laughing:

4. I used to do that shit, I like being productive after I blaze though

5. pretty often :smoking:
    an hour on GC is an hour earned..
    and if ur high enough for that to make sense you win the game
    :smoking:

6. Pretty regularly minus the weed and borderline binge eating but it's more of an mid afternoon to late evening deal.

7. Yeah, I dont really eat that much when i'm baked anymore :rolleyes: I don't know why... but I do love some cereal :p

I've been stayin' home more often then I used too... or i'd come home kind've early just too spend time alone.....and go on grasscity :p

8. Me 2 lol but lazy days are awesome 2

9. Cereal is usually my dinner most nights:hello:

And am I detecting an introvert?;)

10. I wish I had a whole day to dedicated to relaxing, I usually get a couple of hours

Nothing's better than heating up a frozen Tombstone pizza, opening up a cold Sierra Mist, and surfing the web for a bit. :hello:

11. Haha yeah i feel u. I'm only working twice a week now and off from college for another 2 weeks, so im just making the best of my alone time cuz I'll be mad busy in like 2 weeks

12. pretty much what i do daily. sit around making beats, fuckin around online, and playing video games.

13. I eat a bowl before I go to bed, it feels soooo good after I drink the sugary milk and lay down :cool:

&& Oh no! I love socializing, but some nights you're just like 'ah fuck it, I want to smoke a bowl and lurk the internet'

14. Ah gotcha, I love those nights!

15. This thread describes my current life situation. Jobs are non-existent right now unless you're willing to work for minimum wage for some tyrant asshole (which I am not, too much bullshit to sort through without that additional stressor).

However, soon it will be time to head out to Mushroom Camp where I will be working independently out in the woods for 3 months. Good money, get paid for how much you produce, get stoned, looking forward to this big time. :hello:

16. When I was 18-21 I did this quite often because I ran a family owned business. It was great in the summer when we hired high school kids, and I just played video games in the office or take a nap.

17. Same minus the video games. College in a couple weeks though.

18. i do this most days, but it's combined with random acts of productivity, like running errands, going for walks, or cleaning the house.

19. Usually about 2 days of the weekday, sometimes 3. I usually wake up, ride my bike around/use the family elliptical, smoke/vape up, and read the news and watch Netflix or play good Wii games and the PS3. But I'm getting a little more productive now, and while doing all of this, managed to obtain and keep a clean good-looking bedroom, handling money responsibly, writing/reading, and trying to get just a little more active.

Trying to structure myself a little better before my second attempt at a new college (and paying for it).