how often do you give - rep?

Discussion in 'General' started by PatrickTheToker, Dec 26, 2008.

1. How often do you give - rep compared to + rep?

Happy Toking.:smoke:

2. i only give positive rep
    and i give it as much as i can
    there are some brilliant people on the city

3. I only -rep the haters and people that spread negativity.

I +rep a lot more than -rep though.

4. very rarely..only to those showing blatant disrespect/ Which most of the time tend to be people with little rep at all and are fairly new to the community..

in which case i doubt the neg rep matters much at all.:rolleyes:

5. I reserve neg reps for people who breach etiquette badly. If I have to wonder why a post wasn't sent as a PM, I neg rep. I've done it about twice thus far. I try not to do it and prefer to plus rep people.

6. Yeah I've only given out 1 -rep. It's only for those who show blatant disrespect, or are not contributing any positivity at all in a thread.

7. I give out neg rep only when something pisses me off or is so offensive that I can't ignore it

8. Well, a couple of times when you get young kids making heaps of threads asking around for dealers in their area. That really grinds my gears. And people who are being abusive and generally just all round annoying.:smoking: But i +Rep a fair bit to those who are willing to endure the responsibility attained once the reputation has been deservedly earned. Oh what?

9. whenever a mofucka deserves -/+ rep.

10. Yup pretty much...

I rarely give out neg rep.
    I like to stay positive.:)

11. It's really rare I give -rep out, but it's usually for just blatant disrespect.

12. As most people have said i rarely give out -rep too.
    Usually when someone is just flat out being an asshole, or to a troll. :eek:

13. I've given -rep twice.

Once when someone was being a bigot, and once when someone was just being an obnoxious, disrespectful ass.

On the other side of the spectrum, I give out +rep quite often. At least 5 times a day.

14. I neg rep people who say idiotic things or claim that false information is the truth. And I give pos reps to all posts that I really like.

15. Never, but for some reason I get at least 2 neg reps every week. Why oh why does the city hate me?

16. It's my policy to NEVER give a bad rep. I've gotten plenty but I don't really care.

If I have a problem with someones post I'd rather call them out in the thread.

17. all the time, people hate me lol

18. Every now and again.

19. I only give -'s to people who go overboard insulting people personally, and also to people in pick up threads who say "i could get this shit for 30$, my shits better than yours" type of shit <---- which is like 5 or 6 people in each of the 10 pick up threads posted each day LOL

20. Never have, all good vibes man, just ignore the morons, don't give them a reason to post more. Once they realize this forum isn't for 10 year olds they drift away.