Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Often Do You Get Smoked Down?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MONSTA, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Well my boy is coming over with a blunt to smoke and it had me thinking. Usually I go halves on a bag or blunt or something, but never really get smoked down. Do you get smoked down a lot or do you find yourself always smoking people down?

2. #2 m18, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2012
    never heard of down normally smoked up or smoked out

Edit: Smoked down sounds gay like it could be a saying, "Smoked down to pound town" :eek:

3. I get smoked up whenever I have people over usually.

4. ^ this also erryday

5. I can count on one hand the times I've been smoked out in 3 years. Maybe twice..? People around here don't know what weed is. Spice is all the rage... ugh.

6. SPICE! Man spice sucks ass.

7. once a week because me and my friends like to share our weed and let others try different strains and stuff. it's nice. no need to say i smoke people out often too :)

8. I know how you feel! I refuse to smoke it. They literally shit talk weed but praise spice like it's some form of god.

9. I don't know exactly buti get smoked up my fair share but that's cus I smoke people up myself

10. Man there must be some stoners in your area. Just look harder:)

11. I get smoked out nearly all weekend

12. At one time i felt like i blazed everyone in... a lot

so now.... my sessions involve me myself and i.... i don't work my ass off all week to pay for my friends high...

13. Not very often

I usually do the smoking up but I really don't mind

14. Smoke downed sounds retarded

15. Australians don't call it getting smoked up, we say that we will shout someone cones, because we smoke cones through a bong, I guess if we didn't smoke cones we'd say shouting a sesh.

I get shouted cones all the time, like, 5 days a week probably.

16. I'm usually the guy to smoke other people out. I think it's just my personality. I'm also usually the guy who drives if driving is required, or who people call when they need help with something. I probably get smoked out like once every 1.5 months.

17. I'm always the one bringing the smoke.
    So never.

18. I try to smoke people out who return the favor. Nobody likes throwing a bunch of bud around to not at least get smoked out. Shit, even two dollars would be better then not saying thank you and dippin'. :bongin:

19. wow lol fuck spice. at least you get high for more than 15-30 mins and you arent putting who knows what into your lungs.

OP: I get smoked up every once in awhile when i chill with my good stoner friends. usually once or twice a week at least, sometimes more. but i also throw down whenever i have some, we have the kind of "we always smoke each others bud" relationship, whenever i have some i share with them if they dont have, whenever they have some, they share with me if i dont have any, and when we all have some we end up just matching bowls of dank and getting fried and chillin :smoke: Everyone else i know that smokes will smoke my bud, and then never hit me back so i quit smoking those people up.

20. Glad I don't live here, sounds like your mates lost their marbles. :p Shouting cones... :rolleyes: