Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TwztedElegance, Aug 12, 2010.

1. #1 TwztedElegance, Aug 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2010
    For the past 3-4 months I've been smoking all day every day (atleast 2-3 times a day). I took a 3 week t-break in between when I went to Europe though :D Once school starts I'm thinking I'll probably smoke 5 days/week, like Wednesday-Sunday, smoking at night on weekdays and all day on weekends followed by a 2 day "mini" tolerance break. I'm hoping that this 2 day break will drop my tolerance low enough to enjoy the 5 days ahead :D Depending on how much I need to get blasted in my vape and how much it costs me, I'm hoping for like a half oz a month to keep me high most of the time :) depending on how things go, I may even end up blazing daily

edit: haha 420th post never even noticed

2. Same here man since school ended its been everyday atleast once. Also nice post conunt 420.

3. whenever i have bud i get high so pretty much everyday. oh yeah and op that was your 420'th post

4. Since summer started, pretty much every day. I had a week without bud, and a few days here and there, but nearly everyday.

5. Since summer started, maybe every other day, but lately its been every day. Once school starts again i'll cut it down to once a week.

6. I'll never understand how people have bud but only smoke once a week

7. Stay bugged my nigguhs. Errday toke is how i smoke.

8. Every other week....i spend like 3 days locked on a couch... feeling like a baked potato...GRRRRREEEEEAAAATTTTTNNNNEEESSSS

9. @Lyndon: I like your sig. xD

Almost every day lately, just 'cause it's summer and I have nothing better to do I guess. I try to skip a day or so now and then because I'm afraid of developing a tolerance/not being such a lightweight anymore. I miiight have finally gotten a tentative hookup though, if so I'll be able to smoke as much as I want woo : D

10. Every day, rain or shine.

11. once a week lately :/

because my connection is so unreliable that i dont want to smoke it all up and be left with nothing for like a month.... :(

12. I've smoked evry day for the past 6 years "with a couple weedless days very rare tho"
    and honestly, i'm frustrated with my tolerance, i remember when i first started smokin id get higher off 1 big hit of mids than i do 3 bowls of mango kush now, i remeber the first time i saw an oz i thought 'wow that would last me like a year" and now i go through one in a week and hardly get high just mellow.... t-break started today...:cool:

the only other time i took one was 3 months long and i first smoked under neath the stairs at my grandmas in a closet and i seriously thought i was harry freakin potter.

I under estimate the possible strength of weed...

13. #13 TwztedElegance, Aug 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2010
    haa yeah i'm loving this summer man, smoking all day everyday with no worries is awesome. gettin kinda old now though, lookin forward to school. i wish i was one of those people who had a constant low tolerance haha i hope someone figures out a secret way to keep it low. im going to make sure i dont vape or smoke on atleast 1 day/week, hopefully that does the trick for me

14. I know exactly what you mean man, I used to smoke all day everyday and I was not happy with my high. I dont know if I would even call it a high, more like I was just aware the marijuanna was having an effect on my body but thats it. I've been on a T-break, its almost been a month and I plan to go for another month before I start smoking again.

15. Stoners... lol jk

About once every other day, usually at night. Keeps the insomnia away.

16. If I have weed, it's a few times each day. If I don't then nothing.

17. To stay high:
    smoke every 2 to 3 hours until the end

18. I smoke anywhere between one and three times a week. Some weeks I don't smoke at all... those are sad, sad weeks.

19. I'll never understand how people could just blow through their herb knowing they'd be dry after. No matter how much I have, I set a certain amount aside for the day/night/session. I never just toke out of the stash un-budgeted so to speak because I hate being dry, even if it means just a few snaps a day.