How often do you floss your teeth?

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazingZombiess, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Im just curious if some floss on a daily baisis or not at all?
    Im flossing my teeth like EVERY other day.
    But i used to NEVER floss, it just wasnt something i used to ever do.

image-431971742.jpg

image-1111177979.jpg

image-2767241505.jpg

2. like every day unless I forget

3. Never but i keep real good care of my teeth. The dentist always thinks i do haha. I keep up with yearly cleanings and shit though so its all good.

4. Whenever I can. Usually once a day... Sometimes more if I eat a lot of meat or somethin

5. [quote name='"Madian"']Never but i keep real good care of my teeth. The dentist always thinks i do haha. I keep up with yearly cleanings and shit though so its all good.[/quote]

Ahaha when i used to never floss my dentist would always call me out on it...
    And a couple days after the dentist i always loved to keep my teeth clean and brush and floss as much as possible... But that only laststed for a week lol.

6. #6 Ironic, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012

In my book, never flossing does not equate to taking good care of your teeth.

I should do it every day, but I've been tired lately before bed so probably 3-4 times per week.

This thread made me get up to floss my teeth. Rep+ for OP!

7. [quote name='"Ironic"']

In my book, never flossing does not equate to taking good care of your teeth.

I should do it every day, but I've been tired lately before bed so probably 3-4 times per week.[/quote]

Totally feel yah on the being tired and not flossing every night.

8. Nah i dont drink soda or fruit juices or even coffee now only water and green tea. Drinking massive amounts of water and always chewing good teeth cleaning gum throughout the day. My teeth are white well shaped and never had a single problem. Obviously i dont let shit sit in my teeth ill know its there and ill remove it. Even the times when i do floss i pull nothing. Trust me i take good care of them.

9. What's floss?

10. [quote name='"leroydankins"']what's floss?[/quote]

:3
    image-1171621411.jpg

image-3408606024.jpg

11. I use a WaterPic, I've got some rough edged fillings that shred floss...

12. It all depends on what I eat. Sometimes every other day.. sometimes twice a day.

13. [quote name='"jmick"']I use a WaterPic, I've got some rough edged fillings that shred floss...[/quote]

Those things are awsome :3 my sister had one a while back and it brings cleaning and flossing you teeth to a fun new level.

14. I waterpik too. Shit is dope.

15. it,s been years lol only rinse for ma broken bastards.

16. #16 BlazingZombiess, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2012
    [quote name='"fluffykush"']

I waterpik too. Shit is dope.[/quote]

How much did u pay for your guys waterpik's?? I want one :3

17. [quote name='"stoner oxy80"']it,s been years lol only rinse for ma broken bastards.[/quote]

Hahaha ilmao

image-142329523.jpg

18. everyother day when I remember I seem to do it when I am high too haha

19. i try to once a day....its hard though lol

20. Never. I seriously have a huge phobia of flossing.

When I was a kid I went to the dentist for a routine check up one time, and as he was flossing my teeth his assistant came in to say something to him and *slice* he cut my gum pretty deep and blood was all over the place in a matter of seconds.

Needless to say, we didn't pay for that check up and I haven't flossed since.

However, no subsequent dentist has ever told me that I have gingivitis problems, so brushing well is enough to keep that shit at bay. I don't buy into the flossing hype. Brushing and mouthwash is all I need.