How often do you dab?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by M3ssenger, Jan 27, 2013.

1. How often and how many dabs each shessh?

I dab like every 5 hrs for 3 small dabs

2. Ehh, 1 dab will do me good for a few hours. Depends how long i've had that particular strain of concentrate. The first times of every concentrated strain are the best, and get you the highest until your tolerance is built up.

I've done maybe 6-8 dabs total all day, all spread out.

3. I dabbed 30 times a day once. It's reason to say I don't remember that day.

4. I have noticed over the past few days of having my oil, that I can smell better since I am not smoking 10-15 bowls of weed anymore.
    I think my lungs are liking it

5. #5 letssmokebud, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2013
    I dab every day. More than I smoke flowers. I usually take a dab every 5-10 mins during a sesh

6. I've been dabbing as I go, I never go double dab back to back. one does it for me, min ill wait is like 5 minutes. my stuff is very potent btw

7. I dab on the regular except when I dont have it :p

I've never actually counted how many dabs I take in a day but I'd say in the ball park of 6-12

8. I was dabbin full melt the other day. I was surprised that it got me a nice high compared to wax. There's something about unbroken trichomes heads that makes the higher more full.

9. Been dabbing strong a year now with no flowers. My lungs love it as I no longer cough up black globs in the morning. When not working I dab about once an hour, never double dab(unless I am too medicated and forgot I just did one). My first dab of the day will last about 2 hours then its one per hr till I pass out. I weigh all my dabs between 0.08 - 0.1. Sap, shatter and oil don't get weighed only wax and budder. Time to daba daba do!

10. Man I am seriously medicated, I woke up so high. I haven't woke up high like that since the first times of smoking dro!
    Man this is nice, and yea i am no longer coughing up a ton of shit in the mornings anymore.

11. I find dab after dab to be harsh, and leaves me coughing a weird cough sound. Sounds like an echo. But yeah, smoking wax is better than flowers, but al those wax vapors end up in my lungs and clogging them. I have 90% thc and 3% CBD honeycomb wax, so its potent and safe, but I think the oil glands in the wax are making my lungs waxy, if you kno what I mean. It's like the reclaim on your oil rig. I feel that its inside my lungs. :eek:

I'm trying to cut back to 3 dabs a day, spread out.

12. I know someone whos been dabbin a gram+ a day for years so i wouldnt be too worried about that. Ive seen him kill 1/8ths of og crumble in a weekend. :eek: But he has a really severe back injury from an atv crash. Long term effects might be another story though. In the next few years if there are any substantial effects of heavy, long term use it may begin to surface.

13. This is the reason alone why I winterize my oils. Its amazing how much lipids, waxes, starches I remove by doing so!

I got so much oil I don't care about loosing a little product for a better end product.

I've been slowly increasing my dabs, as my tolerance is going up.

14. I wish I had more then enough wax. I have been introduced to sap\shatter recently and "Ba da bop pa da, Im lovin it". What is this "winterize" you speak of? Never heard that word b4.

15. Process of using an alcohol such as Everclear to further purge the product of waxes and lipids..

16. when i start on a fresh batch i can go any where from 2-5 in a day
    but when im low its only once a day

17. I just dabbed, check out my oils

[​IMG]

18. amber hash oil and the other on bho?

19. its all bho, the golden stuff is the first run of sour d, then i chopped it all up and got the darker vial\

first run was purely whole buds