Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you come on here when sober?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Doctor Kush, Apr 28, 2011.

1. I find myself just reading other people's posts when I'm fried because a lot of them make me laugh, but when I'm not in the mood to smoke I post more often.

2. Very often, actually. I don't smoke that often anymore but I still frequent this forum. I love this community, high or sober :D

3. All the time in the morning from like 10:00 am to 11:00am before my class

4. Same here haha

5. I go on here alot when I'm dry and cruise through the stash jar section, because I'm jealous of everybody that has bud :(

6. I would come on when i high more often but my living conditions don't permit for that lol

7. I actually pretty much go on here sober.

8. I usually start out sober and then see something that encourages me to break sobriety.

9. I'm usually sober when I'm on here. Some nights I'll check it out if I'm baked and bored.:smoke:

10. 1/2 of the time i am sober i would say

11. I come on here alot sober because when I'm trying to take a T break but i love weed and wanna be around it I come on here and just talk about it instead and that keeps me occupied about not smoking it. :)

But don't get me wrong I come on here blazed all the time actually I am right now :smoke:

(Read the Sig)

12. I'm usually always high, so...

13. when im out of weed, im on gc daily lol

14. I read sober, and post blown.

:)

15. 80% sober browsing. I get too frustrated when I try to post things when I'm high. I never seem able to put what I really want to say, into words.

16. I actually come on here a lot, sober.

17. I'm HIGHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! BAM!

18. I'm with MissTexas (well, the earlier post, I'm not high now)

I come on here sober to get 'in the mood' for smoking. (Not that I really need such a thing)

Or when I'm out of green, I'll come check out the community just to see what everybody's doing.

19. never... im always tokin the herb

20. im on here constantly, and usually im sober. ive been getting high a lot less for some reason. i guess the people i hang around used to spange and get like, 50 bucks worth, and since i chipped in most, usually around 15 or 20, i get half the bag. even though i didnt pay for it all. they have been smoking less so i have too. i am high right now though so this might seem sloppy. found a joint and fat bowl of dank on my windowsill. almost jizzed my pants when i found it. k, im ranting, gerring of now.