Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how often do you clean your piece?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bump840, Mar 28, 2011.

1. just wondering, I don't smoke too much and pretty much would always have something laying around, so I never really cared enough to try smoking the resin, it looks disgusting and honestly don't wanna go through the trouble of scraping it:smoke:

I try to clean it pretty often, it's almost always clean and everyone's always surprised, then looks at me like I'm crazy because I don't scrape it for resin and end up just letting it sit in isopropyl alcohol and pour it all down the toilet :p

2. Whenever I feel like it. Mostly whenever Im high, have rubbing alc/salt, and its dirty enough. So like every 2-4 weeks I'd say. I dont really know....

3. well i usually clean every time i use it since its a bong, well change water anyways. but the pipe itself, like every 3 days, sometimes i get lazy lol. my other pipes, rarely ever unles they get REALLY bad lol

4. Once it starts getting clogged or once the stem starts getting pretty brown. Nothing like smoking out of a clean bong. Change the water every bowl and clean it every ~5 :bongin:

5. twice a week 24hr. simple green soak, or more often if needed

6. tbh, whenever it smells like complete shit.

i let it linger in resin for anywhere up to a couple months :eek:

7. I clean my bong every couple of days, but pipes i clean once they are completely resined up or start to stink.

8. I clean my penis daily.

9. Change the water every bowl??

10. Once the bowl is ashed, empty it out and get fresh clean cold water. Optimum hits and cool smoke every time. :hello:

11. I don't usually clean my bowl unless it gets REALLY clogged or if I run dry... :p

12. I was about to make a new thread but, well this is pretty close. How long do you guys wait to use your pieces after you clean them? I just cleaned my whole collection with iso and now I realize I should have cleaned all my pieces but one, so I could smoke.

Does it matter? I generally wait till all the moisture evaporates, but I wanna use my bong now lol.

13. I dont got the patience for that shit lol

14. lol me either but hey if someone does and they appreciate the quality of their smoking experience because of it more power to them

15. next time pour that iso on a glass dish and put a fan on it ;) scrape with a razor blade, enjoy :)

i scrape my pipes every few days or so, whenev they start getting a thick green/black gunk in the bowl throw all the scrapings resin in a pill bottle with stems/roaches/resin... throw it all in some iso, use the same iso to let my pipes soak, and then pour on a glass sauce pan lid, and let it dry, some decent hash