How often do you clean your piece?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by joeyberry4, Jan 29, 2014.

1. i have been mostly dabbing of late and i am a lazy bastard. i commented earlier on a blades rig he got. said it looked like a toilet i once saw in a bar bathroom. mine unfortunately looks no better. time to bust out the CLR and maybe some fire. ill post a pic if i can stagger over to the couch and get my phone.

2. When they start to taste really nasty.

3. Clear glass pieces (j-hook and my bubbler) get cleaned as soon as they get a light-medium amber color. I've been lazy with my other glass. I don't use my spoons as much so it doesn't bother me that they're a little blackened. The last spoon I cleaned only got washed because I realized I wasn't using it at all. No need to have a dirty spoon just laying there.

4. My dad and I never clean our pipes. Just don't have time to and don't care to much about tasting it. If it gets us baked then it does its job! Lol. If it gets bad we just put a paperclip in there and scrape out the big clumps and the bowl. I don't use pipes as much as I use my bongs so they're not as important to me. Lol😛

5. After every bowl..just taste so much better with a clean rig!

6. I have many pieces that I use regularly. I usually clean two of them each week till they're all clean. None of them ever get more than a light buildup of resin. 

7. Cleaned my bowl last night for the first time in awhile. Took quite a bit of iso and salt

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum