Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how often do you clean your bong

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mobious_1, Feb 14, 2009.

1. on my double perc bong, it has to be cleaned after every session./ every bowlpack.

It gets so dirty off one bowl i cant imagine what itd look like if i didnt

2. do you have an ashcatcher for it?

3. I change my water every time and then clean it every other session. I just like my glass to look nice and clean, but I know some people who don't even know how to clean there glass. So when ever I see a dirty piece I always offer to clean it before we smoke. :smoke:

4. i clean my pieces multiple times a day, probably two or three, they're always spotless. then they hit better, taste better, look better, and i can transport them and they don't have shit on me if i get pulled over with a tobacco pipe!
    :smoke: :smoke:

5. Everyday, I even have to rinse my glass with filtered water, damn PA tap is too hard.

6. Hrmmm...I think alot of people are lying to fit in. Nearly evryone I know in real life cleans their peices about once a week or once a month. Everyone is saying every session and bowl, I find that hard to believe.

But anyway I clean mine out when the water looks dirty..

7. every few months when i'm feeling ambitious. (not often enough after a long day)

8. I let my first bong get out of control, I'll admit I was pretty irresponsible with it. Would let the water sit overnight before emptying, and as a result it got pretty nasty. Sadly the bowl was broken a few months ago and I haven't gotten around to replacing that yet. It is still in need of an intense cleaning, tis' a sad thing.

But me and my friend went half/half on another bong and the water gets changed after every session. There is never any sitting water in it and one of us always rinses it with hot water after a sesh to clear all the gunk out of it. As a result the bong is in very good condition and doesn't really need to be cleaned out. Just be conscious about it and take the initiative to clean it and you'll be rewarded with a nice smoke. :p

9. i change the water every time, whenever the bowl starts to get pretty dark i clean it, so maybe every handfull of times its used.

10. I change the water after every sesh. I used to give my baby an alcohol bath probably once every 7-10 days, however I havent cleaned it in 2 months since i bought my charcoal filter.

Im really surprised they dont get any love (except on the TC boards) because they are awesome accessories.

11. agreed..it smells pretty bad...my friend smokes from it while the water is like brownish looking... i make him clean it wenever im there..dirty is just not cool