Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you change your bong water?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ddog7x, Aug 20, 2011.

1. i clean mine weekly or every other week. i have a 30in rasta roor and have to use the hose in my backyard to rinse it out haha

2. every day is necessary

3. Will cleaning that much prevent color change??

4. In my single-chamber bong with no perks I only change the water when it starts to become visibly dirty (about once every 4 days), but for my multi with perks it makes cleaning really annoying if I let it build up.

5. Every time. No good reason not to.

6. I clean my bong with boiling water every time I use it as it only takes 5 minutes and you can taste the difference.

7. every single time

8. Every session.

9. lol i use to only clean it until i seen the water was black

10. I change my water after every session.

Am I the only one that puts my bong and bowls in the dishwasher? lol
    I treat my pieces like silverware i guess. I keep my glass on the same shelf i put my drinking glasses.

Only time my bong got messed up was on my on fault. I took it out midwash when its really hot and put ice in it. Once i added cold water it cracked. But as long as I let it wash thoroughly, I havent had any problems. my glass still looks brand new.

11. Haha depends on the glass I'm smoking out of .

12. Once I see that it isn't crystal clear, my tube holds a shot glass of water so it's simple to empty and add more, I keep a dirty cup around and a bottle of water

13. once a month.

14. I had a little mini ceramic bong, and honestly I should have just dumped that shit after every use. I smoked an ounce through it a few times, and it got so bad that shit started solidifying in side of it.

15. I change my water about 1-2 times a month, but I use an ice bong, so I dump out 1-3 cups of water every session.

16. Just did. The water looked nasty as hell. did a full detail clean.

17. Everyday, at least once.

I clean the tube weekly, if not more.