Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you change your bong water?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrOneHitWonder, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Title says it all. I just got one and never had one before I've been blunts and pipes

2. That's what I thought my friend says not to I think that's nasty.

3. All the time, obsessively. Like, if more than 30 minutes pass I'll change it. (while im toking ofc)

4. yea basically before every sesh!

5. Your friends wrong, change it everyday. Its just water, not like its expensive or anything

6. Before every sesh.

7. when its weed im smoking i change it everyday, sometimes twice a day.

my mini stemline was a hash piece for the past 2 weeks and i only changed water once after like 8 days lol. shit is still looking fine. bout to clean it for the first time in 2 weeks though.

8. I don't really think about it just when it gets to a point where I realize it's too dirty I change it

9. My mates go for weeks on end!

10. Probably cause there's a lot less plant matter in hash that's turned into res compared to flowers.

To OP's question, I like to say I change the water before every sesh, but i'm a lazy stoner sometimes so it's more like once every day or two when I remember or when it starts to taste bad.

11. after a sesh change it. you dont want that nasty water sitting there fermenting in your glass

12. Every time I smoke. Just my opinion but it seems kinda nasty to not change it at least daily. Not like it's difficult, just add water :p

13. before every sesh,ive also gotten into the habit of not leaving water in the bong so i have to fill it up,and to avoid calcium buildup in my tube.

for milkvids though i use slightly dirty bong water,like water that has had a bowl of two smoked through it.dirtier water stacks easier.

14. Every sesh. Ever spill a bong with water that's only 1 bowl in? It's still pretty stinky.

15. When the water can strip the paint off the walls

16. every time i smoke, cant stand dirty bong water.

17. Anytime the water is starting to get cloudy. I empty and rinse my bong after ever session. I hate dirty bongs and i think its disgusting. Also it taste alot better when its clean rather than the old ressy taste

18. Never, I've been using the same water for 6 years now. Lol j/k, I change it whenever it looks/tastes bad, or if I'm just in the mood for a nice fresh bong rip.