how often do you ask a girl out a week to hangout?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dezz, May 15, 2012.

1. Ok so I meet this girl got her number and we hangout like April 14 and then again a week after and went to the movies. I stopped hanging with here for like 3 weeks cuz of work and last Thursday I asked her if she wanted.to hangout and she said yeah. So we went to the movies and saw avengers then we chilled at here place and I left arouNd 3 in the morning.

So then I asked her Saturday night we just drank and watches movies at her house and chilled. Left arouNd 3 in the morning.

So my question is how often do you hangout with someone you like. She's always on my mind and i love the way she stairs at at me when were talking.

But, here's another question Idk if she likes me, well I know she likes me but we haven't done anything lol. She just touches me like my back and shoulders and lays her head on my shoulders and we just touch hands. Idk she's 18 and I'm 22 if that makes a diffrence. I just need advice blades.

2. give her the d

3. Make a move or your just asking for friend zone.

4. You're at her house at 3am... She's down. You just have to go for it.

5. The problem is that she's with her sister and they have a 2 year old running around lol Idk I'm confused

6. Why don't you take her to your place then?

7. [quote name='"Trav Diesel"']Why don't you take her to your place then?[/quote]

She lives like 45 min away

8. She wants to be your lady :love:,.. make a move

9. I don't know what to tell you man, but like what someone else already said, you need to make a move soon or you're gonna get friend zoned.

10. lol dude if your over at a girls house at 3 am and youre not fuckin her your losing bro

11. Man that's why I'm saying if this girls into me because she says that guys will do anything to get sex and me doing here Idk confused.

12. #12 yeehaw, May 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2012
    Ahhh that feeling of lust and longing... it can be quite torturous! Confront your feelings.

I don't get attached to people anymore though. I just can't. Everyone ends up being a piece of shit.

13. Id go for the nut or get out man. Shes obviously interested, get it in my dude

14. Yeah but wat about if I go in and then she stops me awkward lol.

15. Help what's the first move should I make? A kiss? Or what.

16. Dawg go for the kiss....her holding hands with you is a greenlight for further progression and if you do not make a move soon it could be all bad mane

17. You say it's awkward to get rejected, if you don't do anything nothings gonna come of it anyway

18. yea man trust everyone here your fine, just next time your close try and initiate some close face contact then just do it. If you can't feel it out, you can just go for it at an okay time lol just kinda bring your face towards her, preferably after a comment of some sort and give'er. The feeling you get afterwards will be well worth it, and you will have a wonderful evening no doubt ;)

get in there kid!

19. The more often you make a move the less you question the idea of making a move. So make it.

20. Yeah I'm gonna make a move next time lol. But its awkward when she said that all guys want just sex and I'm here going for the kill lol Idk fuck it I'm gonna try it lol.