How often do u smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by soojah129, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Hey guys:) i was just thinking "i wonder how often my friends(or lack of) on grasscity forums get baked"I really home that makes sense✌️

2. More than I should, but not as often as I'd like. 

3. Not often anymore. I like to grow and make ppl happySent from my bed naked

4. i used to not smoke but like once every few months (husband doesn't know i smoke so i used to be really paranoid about it) but lately i've been doing it at least once every two or three days. sometimes i'll do it multiple times in a row if i don't have anywhere to be and i'm alone. i notice i'm a lot nicer to my husband now that i've started smoking on the regular.

5. Multiple times daily when I have some.

6. I smoke as soon as I wake up, before work, after work... Pretty much anytime I can lol

7. It varies.. But usually it's 2-3 times a day. On the weekend that number doubles though. 

8. Everyday if I have enough. If not ill cut back a lil. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Every 2-3 hours usually unless im at work then every 4

10. [quote name="meetmyalterego" post="19408331" timestamp="1390718487"]i used to not smoke but like once every few months (husband doesn't know i smoke so i used to be really paranoid about it) but lately i've been doing it at least once every two or three days. sometimes i'll do it multiple times in a row if i don't have anywhere to be and i'm alone. i notice i'm a lot nicer to my husband now that i've started smoking on the regular.[/quote]i used to only smoke a couple times a year. I started smoking a couple times a week because my husband encourages it. I am a lot nicer and fun to be around. He says it's because when I smoke I end up on the same level as everyone else is normally bit let's me unwind and relax. Normally I am stressed and anxious. It has made my life so much more enjoyable. My husband doesn't smoke just me. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I used to smoke about 5 or 6 times a day. Probation had reduced that number to about once a week, and increased the alcohol consumption frequency to about three or four times a week.

12. I hate alcohol. It makes me sick and it tastes horrible.

13. #13 Koska, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    Most days, usually in the early morning and late in the evening.

14. NightlyHeads gotta be straight for class- especially with what im paying for themSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. If I'm not running low, every day. But usually before bed. Unless it's the weekend. 

16. A few times a day. 3-5. I have to smoke in the morning for my nausea, and at least one other time for nausea during the day. Usually at least once again for severe pain by the end of the night and one other time in the middle of the day if I have enough weed for the same reasons. It makes me a nicer person too, much nicer to my fiancé, but I am assuming for me it has something to do with that pain reduction.

17. Right now.  :smoking:

...that didn't even make sense. I toke up anywhere from zero to multiple times per day. And rarely is it zero.

18. Usually Friday and Saturday nights. I have to deal with life the rest of the days :/

19. I haven't smoked in hmm...2 weeks I think. I go into and out of the mood to smoke. Sometimes I smoke 1-6 times a day and sometimes I might smoke once every couple months. Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

20. Daily, 2-4 times depending on whats going on.

Puts me in a really good mood when I wake up early and smoke, then take a shower and start my day, makes the whole day better :smoke: