How often do the ladies......

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RecStoner, Dec 2, 2011.

1. How often do the ladies please themselves? Is it a morning on night thing, or while in the office?

Most guys that I hear from say 1 or more times a day.

2. hmmmmm

really depends. If I'm busy probably not even once, but if I'm bored as shit and I'm laying around all day probably morning, mid-day, evening and night haha

3. I almost feel ashamed but I can't even remember the last time I had to do it myself. I just can't surprise myself so it never really leads anywhere and I just get frustrated.

4. When I'm single..everday sometimes more then once and just any time I can. Usually in the shower because its double relaxing I guess haha.

When I'm dating someone...maybe once a week? At most because it is hard for me to orgasm if I'm doing it a lot, especially if I am using a vibrator. I've found it desensitizes me a lot.

Also sometimes I do it if I can't sleep :D lol

5. damn, you're horny as fuck!!

idk if most girls are just too shy too admit it or just embarrassed about being too honest but i've never heard females pleasing themselves as much as dudes!

6. yes me too

7. [quote name='"HelpMeOutHo"']damn, you're horny as fuck!!

idk if most girls are just too shy too admit it or just embarrassed about being too honest but i've never heard females pleasing themselves as much as dudes![/quote]

I think girls just don't talk about it lol. I know plently of girls who are like that. And I don't always do it because I'm horny, a lot of the time I do it because I'm stressed out and its totally a good way to relax haha. That why sometimes I do it to help me sleep :D

8. [quote name='"treelover"']

I think girls just don't talk about it lol. I know plently of girls who are like that. And I don't always do it because I'm horny, a lot of the time I do it because I'm stressed out and its totally a good way to relax haha. That why sometimes I do it to help me sleep :D[/quote]

yup! it helps me sleep... I'd say I do it every other day on average.

9. I do it all the time( its addicting) ... I even have the little vibrator that can fit in your pocket. Lol.

10. Stress reliever for sure! Usually mornings for me for some reason. And it varies as far as how often. It's not my 'preferred' method- but it works. Sometimes it'll be fairly often & then it'll be a loooong time in between.

11. I think I have a masturbation/morning thread
    around here somewhere...

At my peak?

Morning, and night. Maybe afternoon depending
    on my mood. For whatever reason, I'm horny,
    I want to wake up and start my morning off well,
    or I want to sleep...or I'm bored.

Then somewhere down the line the orgasms
    become less satisfying and I end up getting
    way too desensitized, which really sucks for
    the guy and myself. So I'll make myself stop
    for a really long time so I can build the sen-
    sation back up. What a delicate balance...

12. [quote name='"DancingVinodini"']I think I have a masturbation/morning thread
    around here somewhere...

At my peak?

Morning, and night. Maybe afternoon depending
    on my mood. For whatever reason, I'm horny,
    I want to wake up and start my morning off well,
    or I want to sleep...or I'm bored.

Then somewhere down the line the orgasms
    become less satisfying and I end up getting
    way too desensitized, which really sucks for
    the guy. So I'll make myself stop for a really
    long time so I can build the sensation back
    up. What a delicate balance...[/quote]

For the most part, this^^^.
    At my max, several times a day, but I started having the same problem with desensitation and less satisfying orgasm.

Now? Almost never....not even once a month, anymore. But I do have regular sex...albeit mostly unsatisfying...

But yeah, my sex drive is all fucked up from anti depressants, birth control...blah.

13. flicking the old bean around

14. Once a day maybe if I'm not seeing anyone. Most girls don't talk about it as much. Why do guys like to share that information? I'm so curious.

15. This girl in high school told me 3+ times a day...
    WHY DIDN'T I TRY TO HOOK UP WITH HER?!?!?
    *facepalm*

16. [quote name='"reefercrazyness"']This girl in high school told me 3+ times a day...
    WHY DIDN'T I TRY TO HOOK UP WITH HER?!?!?
    *facepalm*[/quote]

The thing about masturhation is...I can always get myself off, every time, without fail. Guys, on the other hand (pun intended :laughing:) have a far.worse success rate. J

17. I would say... one "session" a day on average. And I use the term session because I do it 3-4 times in a row. :devious:

18. [quote name='"LHiver"']I would say... one "session" a day on average. And I use the term session because I do it 3-4 times in a row. :devious:[/quote]

This is your 420th post!!

19. [quote name='"SassyMelassy"']

The thing about masturhation is...I can always get myself off, every time, without fail. Guys, on the other hand (pun intended :laughing:) have a far.worse success rate. J[/quote]

Yep, exactly lol!

20. it's usually night, but if I'm feelin' frisky I'll partake in the morning. I don't do it too often 2 or 3 times a week, depending on how tired I am. It's a processes for me, taking a bath, reading, listening to music...